So I'm not new, but....

I haven't posted here in ages, so I just thought I would catch you guys up, if anyone even remembers me. I moved back in with my mom, and I'm now in college doing a Pre-Law/Paralegal program. I volunteer at our local Humane Society, and am going to get my first foster dog as soon as our girls come out of season. I really missed you guys and your opinions, so I'm really thrilled to be posting here again.

Saje

Island dweller
Hi! <waves> Good to see you! Stay and post more this time. Sounds like things are much better

Sarge? He's doing SO much better. We've been doing NILIF, and going to his playgroup three days a week, and he goes to obedience training once a week. Right now, his main issue is just learning how to cope with our girls being in season.

Pepper and Keisha, the LHC and one of our Schipperkee's. As soon as they come out of season, I get to meet my first foster dog :D

Well, I've met him already as he is one of our shelter dogs, but he will get to come home with me soon.

Nope, he's just one of our shelter dogs. We've had him for about a week, and he's a really sweet dog, he just needs to be socialized. He's a big, lazy bulldog named Scott.

Saje

Island dweller
Oh he sounds great. He'll get lots of socialization at your place! How is your mom with the idea of fostering?

Mom was apprehensive about it at first because she was afraid of how our dogs would react to it, but one of the ladies from the shelter came and did the evaluation, and all of our dogs have been to the shelter to meet Scott for a few minutes, and they got along perfectly. So now she's more comfortable with the idea.

Members online

No members online now.