Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-26-2014, 06:32 AM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
.............. Fancied wildlife over city seen one city, seen em all...
YES! Felt the same way my whole life. I live in town ATM, it's fairly small compared to most (around 22k) but I would rather be in a town of about 500 or out in the boonies! LOL

I absolutely hate it when we need to go to a big city....Phoenix, Chicago, Columbus....I pretty much count the hours till I can gth out of there!

Enjoy your wildlife Dizzy, that's a big reason we like camping so much!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:27 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
I went whale watching this morning. Amazing!! In Yosemite area now for 2 full days. I changed my plans again and cut San Fran short. Fancied wildlife over city seen one city, seen em all...
Haha, it's funny that while I would normally completely agree with that sentiment, SF is the one city that to me stands out above all others!

That being said, wildlife is pretty awesome as well

Glad that you are having a good trip!
Old 06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
I am. I'm shattered tonight though so sat in bed watching TV!

Eta. I say TV. I mean adverts with a few seconds of program. Your TV is just adverts...
That's why we all get DVRs so we can record what we want to watch, and then fast forward through commercials. I never watch tv when I'm in a hotel because I can't stand the commercials!

Watson - Ch. Truepenny Olympic Triumph | Welsh Springer Spaniel | DOB 8.2.12
Old 06-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I will still get nearly a full day in the city tomorrow morning I plan to do nothing but sit by the pool

Yosemite was fun but WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too touristy and busy. So many people. Killed a full day just pootling round. Would be fun to do some trails but I'm in no fit state currently! It didn't blow me away if I'm honest. Think you need to go more wild. I'm pretty sure there's just as nice (if not nicer) places to explore with a lot less people.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 06-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Top Dog

I heard this today and I thought of you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEEinMi2BXo

It's from a British band, if you're not familiar with them.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Sit! Good dog.

San Francisco! Pretty cool! Still don't regret my decision to skip a full day here though!!

I fly home tomorrow!!! Been amazing!! Best trip ever. And I've loved every minute of doing it alone!! Seriously once in a lifetime experience! And Id recommend solo travelling to anyone!! Glad I didn't slum it though. No idea how much I've spent all in all. Haven't kept count. Oops.

Just ready to go home now. Miss seeing green!! Miss my home and my other half and my puppies. And getting into the right side of a car. And gears. And not having to tip. And normal breakfasts. And miserable people moaning about the weather. I think my little valley will look even more beautiful now
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Top Dog

It appears the people at Yosemite heard you

http://www.npr.org/2014/06/28/326216...re?ft=1&f=1007