Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
And I have separation anxiety. So I can't go more than 2 minutes out of his presence or I'll start shaking and foaming at the mouth.
But at least you're foaming at the mouth with minty fresh breath.

The SO is overseas currently, so zero time is spent together. When that changes, it's going to be 24/7 for the week I have off and then any time I'm conscious and not working. After a month of that I'll freak out and need my space and I'll spend my weekdays off on my own DEAR GOD IF YOU TEXT ME I WILL KILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE. Seriously, in August or September you guys can come back here and be like "oh, yeah, she did say she was going to freak out. Let's ignore the fact that she's used up the last two pages of the venting thread with her complaining."

I need my own space, I crave it. I'll have one weekday and he'll have one weekday apart. Sundays will be spent together and most evenings and mornings before work. I have had friends that turn into that "we HAVE to do everything as a couple" couple and I don't want to be that person. It's ridiculous if friends that I used to hang out with one on one can't because of their SO. He will go do his own thing, as will I, and we will also do things together. Does that cover the time and space thing?