Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-07-2014, 12:33 PM
such sights to show you

Oh, if your formula is already liquid, dilute it about half and half with water or skim milk.

Old 06-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Top Dog

Thank you guys soo much for your advice!! She has now pooped many times today and is acting like a normal, crazy kitten.

Great ideas about the extra water in the formula.

Quote:
Have you tried offering him a litter box? I had a bottle baby around that age who wouldn't poop and when I offered him a litter box he used it without a problem. You can also try moving him on to wet kitten food. You can mix some of the kitten formula with wet food to help his tummy adjust. That might help him poop too.

This is another case that highlights the need to change kill shelters from the animal disposal facilities they were originally designed to be into facilities that actually care about sheltering and finding homes for animals that need that service.
You were lucky! LOL. She has no interest what so ever in the litter box and poops all over my floor and pees all over her bed. I tried putting her poops in her litter box and it isn't helping. I am currently mixing the wet food with formula and feeding it from a syringe so he doesn't bury his face in it and fill his nostrils with it. I will try to put it in a bowl for him and tomorrow and see how he does with it since he is doing so well.

I completely agree. This place is much more like an animal disposal facility than an animal shelter that has the intention to give each animal a fair chance at life.

Sorry I say s/he - I am not sure of the sex so I just throw the words s/he around.
Old 06-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Top Dog