Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2014, 05:48 PM
Top Dog

I planted new plants today! Grow little guys, grow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
She's stunning in person, too! I think I must have said "wow, she's so, so pretty" at least 5 times just within the hour. Couldn't get over it. And yeah! She's pretty little, but I'm guessing average-ish for a Malinois? Well built, too. I think she weighs a little more than Elsie, but really, they're both perfectly sized <3 I will put one in each pocket, please.

I think we should all go on a road trip to Southern California! I've promised a few friends in the area that I'd visit, too, and I haven't been able to make the time for it. That said, I think Kootenay needs to do a cross country road trip with her crew so that all the Chazzers can meet them
She probably does, Elsie's a dandelion puff of nothing and air, lol. I love the size of the Belgians, though; they're exactly what I (didn't realize I) want in a dog.

You should totally come down here! There's a lot of cool stuff, and you could see the crazy that is Zobby's structure in person!

And if you throw the ball, Elsie will love you forever, haha.