Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Bite Club

Yay two more girls! Congrats ladies!

I started back to work yesterday. Clarissa is 11.5 months old now and was a superstar at her first day at daycare. We put her in a home daycare just down the street, a neighbour that we know, so it wasn't a totally strange environment for her. Plus we went to visit a few times in the past few weeks. She's very outgoing and loved all of the action. She's extra tired today so we will see how the rest of the week goes. But so far it's been a good transition. It's weird being away from her most of the day though!

~Aura & Riley~
Old 02-28-2014, 09:36 AM
Top Dog

What are everyone's 1st birthday plans?!?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 02-28-2014, 12:18 PM
PSD Partner

Nico had his very first dentist appointment on Wednesday. And they loved him. He didn't try to bite anyone when they put their fingers in his mouth and was very good about opening his mouth so they could look at all his teeth. They were very impressed that his teeth are coming in so well. The only concern was the one I brought up, and they agreed, which is this flap of skin that keeps growing over the front tooth that is where his cleft surgery was. I let her know that sometime Nico does bite down on it too hard causing the tooth to go through the skin and cause bleeding and I was worried that it could cause infection or serious issue. The dentist agreed that I had a valid concern and is writing a letter stating such and requesting if there is a way to repair it, to his surgeon at the Childrens hospital. It means an extra surgery, which I worry about but it really is a concern since it could cause a more serious infection down the road if not repaired. So better to be safe then sorry. They took pictures and that was it. They want to see us again in 6 months to see how his teeth and cleft is developing but told me to just keep doing what I was doing. Since I, and my 3 old kids have no cavities I think Nico has a good chance at having healthy teeth. At 16 months he now has 4 molars and all his front teeth.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Top Dog

After TTC for 2 years and riding the ups and downs of infertility, it looks like we've finally done it! I'm finally pregnant! Doctors appointment Tuesday reveals more!

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 03-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
After TTC for 2 years and riding the ups and downs of infertility, it looks like we've finally done it! I'm finally pregnant! Doctors appointment Tuesday reveals more!
Thats Awesome, So happy for you! Congrats!

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 03-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
YAY! Congrats!!

Old 03-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
YAY! Congrats!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 03-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Top Dog

Congrat, Shakou!! Sending vibes for a smooth pregnancy

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
What are everyone's 1st birthday plans?!?
As little as possible. Actually we wouldn't be doing anything at all but my Grandpa was asking and I'm a total pushover for him. So we'll probably do a small, low key family get together. And then the zoo the next day (because that's what I want to do lol).

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Active Pup

Quote:
Congratulations! So exciting!