Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Obey the Toad.

Definitely Criminal Minds! When it comes to movies, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Mostly anime. Naruto, especially. I was never ever going to watch it because it was too mainstream and too many episodes. Now I'm thoroughly obsessed.

Then there's Once Upon a Time. It's so cheesy at times, but I love it.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Mutts to you

Yeah, Firefly... and by extension, Castle (especially when they work in Firefly references.)
NCIS, have watched that since the beginning. I like Mark Harmon and I've liked David McCallum since his Man from UNCLE days.
I have the Eureka dvds and occasionally treat myself to a mini-marathon. Wish Sci Fi hadn't cancelled it.
I watch Blue Bloods, too, because I like Tom Selleck and I like how they show how their jobs can impact their family's lives. I like the Sunday dinner scenes, too.
Also like Person of Interest and while I can kinda see why they killed off Carter, I wish they hadn't.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 02-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snark View Post
Also like Person of Interest and while I can kinda see why they killed off Carter, I wish they hadn't.
Those were an intense few episodes. But, I'm just so happy Shaw's a regular in it now, I seriously love her. I loved her in Fairly Legal and I'm super impressed how she went from that character to the character she is now.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Allons-y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortilla View Post
Off topic, but they were filming Hannibal at my school the other day!
Oh wow, that's so cool!

Also, I totally forgot to mention White Collar and Fringe. I watch too much TV.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Top Dog

Erm...most of the above? But I am a convention attending kind of geek, so you kind of have to like a whole lot of shows to geek out about to enjoy the cons year after year :P. My son and I geek out to My Little Pony together as well.

This is how we geek out.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

Firefly, mostly. Supernatural definitely. Lost, when it was on, by a landslide.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Top Dog

Pfft, I'm always the odd one out in these types of discussions. 3 of the top shows that alllll the internet people go crazy over are shows that I just can't get into! None of my school/work/family friends like them either, but when I'm chatting with friends online it's all I hear (the 3 shows being Supernatural, Firefly, and Dr. Who). I have watched Buffy before and finished the first season, but then it got sort of... I don't know, just long?

At least I can bond with everyone (irl and online) over Game of Thrones, though. Because holy amazeballs, how can you not be blown away by that show? Just everything about it. 10 episodes per season is NOT enough, and I am going to die from the wait. Trailer looks amazing. Released pictures from set make me squeal. And CAN WE HAVE WINDS OF WINTER ALREADY, PLEASE GEORGE R R MARTIN?

Sherlock is good, very good, but not like, hype up geek out amazing. It's impeccably acted and written and I like the filming style, even if I had to get used to it, but I'm sort of glad it's only 3 episodes per season because I'd never keep up otherwise. Great show though, still have to watch the last episode of the season because I've been lazy. I've recently been watching Hannibal and it's great, too! But yeah, not geeking out quality either, but I'm only a few episodes in.

Arrow (as I keep saying to everyone who will listen) is fantastic. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that I am continuously pleasantly surprised by the show. Oh, and also super pretty shirtless guy working out? I'm on board! Probably the closest I've come to geeking out about a show since Game of Thrones.

Adventure Time
references are win, though. Not so much geek out as a "hey you. I like you." thing, but it's an adorable and funny show.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:41 PM
I'm All Ears

It's ok Grace. I've sat through Firefly twice and I still don't get why it's so popular.

It was ok I guess. My sister is obsessed.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
It's ok Grace. I've sat through Firefly twice and I still don't get why it's so popular.

It was ok I guess. My sister is obsessed.
You are literally the first and only person I've ever spoken to who also feels that way. I'm glad I'm not entirely crazy! Admittedly I did not watch the entire season, but I did watch over half of it and Serenity (my dad went on and on about how great it was). Nope. Wasn't feeling it.

But yeah. Then again, one of my closest friends watched Game of Thrones and couldn't continue because it was "too gory" and just not interesting enough for him (...he watched 10 minutes of it).