Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Puppy Forum

Old 02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Active Pup

Default Best Biscuits for Puppies?

Best biscuits for puppies?
Old 10-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Puppy Dog

I think biscuit that are sized right (portion) are important and that your puppy likes them. If you are concerned about quality, just check the ingredients.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:21 AM
Active Pup

To find the best biscuits or doggie treats for puppies, I would go online to Amazon.com and type in "dog treats" in the search field and then select 4 stars and up on the left column under "Ave Customer Review." to narrow it down. From the shorten list of items, I would then go through the customer ratings/reviews, ingredients, prices, etc., until I find the "best" one(s) for me.

You might not necessarily buy from Amazon or other online pet stores, but you can surely use the information you'd get on the internet to make better decisions when shopping at your local (pet) stores for the best biscuits or treats for your puppies/dogs.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Puppy Dog

Choose something without too many additives, chemicals etc. The Biljac liver treats (and the frozen Biljac food too) are good, small biscuits are good for your pups' teeth and the peanut butter flavor is always popular. Freeze-dried liver treats can be a bit pricey, but all dogs love them and they're healthy too.