Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-13-2006, 01:09 PM
goldfish19 goldfish19 is offline
Active Pup
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1
Exclamation Maltese Ingested Chocolate

Hi! My maltese (2 years of age) ate Mrs. Fields semi-sweet milk chocolate cookies (about a 1 3/4 pieces) about 10 minutes ago and I don't know what to do. Is this amount of chocolate toxic for her? Please help!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-13-2006, 01:22 PM
minismom's Avatar
minismom minismom is offline
Show Dog
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: missouri
Posts: 249
Default

Call the vet I don't know if it is or not bbut I wouldn't take any chances.
__________________
KAT





TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS LIFES GREATEST TREASURE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-14-2006, 10:23 AM
mojozen's Avatar
mojozen mojozen is offline
bullie lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Madison, wi
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish19
Hi! My maltese (2 years of age) ate Mrs. Fields semi-sweet milk chocolate cookies (about a 1 3/4 pieces) about 10 minutes ago and I don't know what to do. Is this amount of chocolate toxic for her? Please help!
When in doubt always, always, always call your vet.
Dont ask online... sometimes matters like these depends on seconds not hours.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site