Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Top Dog

Why do I love Pitch Perfect so much .

Old 01-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Kung Pow Fish

my earbuds are, for some reason, magnetized. they are repelling each other and thats kind of freaky. a google search says its normal and its how they work to produce sound but iv had these earbuds for 6 months now and theyve never done this before today. are they safe to use?
Old 01-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Top Dog

Life is interesting. Karma, itself, is more interesting.

Rhio has surrounded herself with "friends" who did nothing but try to destroy her relationship with BeAu by sleeping with him or general sexual behaviors. She dumped BeAu, we date exclusively, and yet I'm the one she hates. Karma, perhaps, is history repeating itself and she'll cheat on her brand new boyfriend of 2 months (who she wants to live with, marry, and have kids with NAO) and Brittany will come skipping along in another school girl outfit and drop to her knees before the caveman looking dude. But it's Britt she chose to be a best friend, and dumped me on my arse. It's an eyebrow raiser to consider in the grand scheme of life.

Like, maybe we are our own karma. And maybe really, really shitty things are actually okay.

BeAu treats me well because I treat him well. I treat him well because he treats me well. He wants to marry me and have kids, but I'm sorta meh. Not lack of want or desire, but I know things are eventually going to happen in whatever way they need to. I don't have to strive for it or try and prevent anything.

Life is life, right? So you just live it. Plan loosely, take chances when the opportunity presents itself. But otherwise, just live.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:07 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm sort of wildly attracted to this guy. Like okay not just sort of. If I were a different girl, NYE would have ended differently for us both, let us just say that.

But there's a big box. One big box. That isn't checked.

And I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Meanwhile there's a possibility brewing with this other guy who maybe doesn't check all the boxes either and I'm definitely not wildly attracted to him. Doesn't mean if I find out he DOES check all those boxes I won't find him wildly attractive.
But.

I kind of just want to not care about that one Big Unchecked Box.

Because he's hot. So hot.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-13-2014, 10:17 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm sort of wildly attracted to this guy. Like okay not just sort of. If I were a different girl, NYE would have ended differently for us both, let us just say that.

But there's a big box. One big box. That isn't checked.

And I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Meanwhile there's a possibility brewing with this other guy who maybe doesn't check all the boxes either and I'm definitely not wildly attracted to him. Doesn't mean if I find out he DOES check all those boxes I won't find him wildly attractive.
But.

I kind of just want to not care about that one Big Unchecked Box.

Because he's hot. So hot.
Screw the box and then screw him!!

I have a "sexy what if.." guy and it's the worst because he is now married. And he will FOREVER be sexy what if guy lol I mean, I'm sure it depends on the box and other circumstances but still....

sometimes in life you've gotta bang the hot guy.

...for america.
lol I dunno
Old 01-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
HAHA.

I say give it a go, and if it doesn't work out, at least you tried. Not that it's my place to say. /unsolicited advice

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 01-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post

I have a "sexy what if.." guy and it's the worst because he is now married. And he will FOREVER be sexy what if guy lol I mean, I'm sure it depends on the box and other circumstances but still....

sometimes in life you've gotta bang the hot guy.

...for america.
lol I dunno
THIS.

Beanie, you need to get laid. Climb up him and ride him like a pony. If he's hot, you'll at least have a ton of fun and move on.

I take all of this back unless the box left unchecked is "straight." But you're so pretty that you might be able to turn someone straight, so who knows.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:02 AM
Duuuuude.

I'm seriously considering seeking therapy.

I have a few reasons, but even thinking about it is a huge step for me. The last time I was in therapy, I was about 10, and it did no good because I didn't want to be there so I didn't cooperate at all. My memories of therapy all amount to "I hate this, why am I here, I hate talking to people."

So... we'll see where this goes, I guess. I have a metric ****ton of issues that I should probably try to work through, finally, instead of just vaguely dealing with it on my own.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 01-14-2014, 07:20 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

To Beanie: I don't know what the box is...but I may or may not have an idea, reading your posts. Only you can decide what is a deal breaker or not for you...but it doesn't make you a bad person for wanting to compromise on that Unchecked Box, or see if it will be a fit anyway. That's my advice and I'm sticking to it.

My own musing:

I realized what's been bothering me the past few days. I really feel like I'm in limbo right now. Like I'm just stuck here. I have no drive to accomplish anything, or put effort into furthering myself in my job because I'm about ready to pack up and leave and what's the point? Everything I want to start doing (house planning, classes with Abrams, furthering myself at work, having closer friendships with some people) just...makes no sense to do, because in a month or two I likely won't be here, and won't be back here for quite some time. Which kind of sucks.

But, I did realize last night that there are things I can be doing. Like loosing the weight I want to, and furthering Abrams stupid pet tricks repertoire. Which made me feel a lot better. I actually was in a good mood last night for once.

Old 01-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Bored Now.

This seems like a really great game.

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2619#

YES I HAVE GOOD JUDGMENT.