Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 12-30-2013, 09:11 AM
Active Pup

[Redacted]
Old 12-30-2013, 09:13 AM
such sights to show you

Frostfell, in all seriousness with no sarcasm whatsoever... can you not see how the statements "I love this breed, I'm not going to destroy something I care about" and "there's nothing that would be dealbreaker" [for breeding, on a dog that hasn't had any health testing yet] are contradictory?

I'm curious, what is it that you love about this breed? And what do you see as "improving" the breed?

You certainly don't need anyone's permission to breed, but really did you think no one would have anything to say about it, given the culture of this board?

Old 12-30-2013, 09:19 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

If she's a great dog and has zero things that could possibly pop up that would be a deal breaker why are you spaying after only one litter?

The only hostility I really see is coming from you, swearing at people, telling them to STFU and calling everybody who is questioning your breeding "assholes." Go find the thread where people were asking SaraB and Linds questions about their potential breeding plans with the koolies and contrast how differently they responded to people being blunt and questioning their plans. Your responses are really quite revealing.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Chihuahua Power!

If you can't even afford soap, obviously this poor litter is doomed from the start.

I've read your replies to the venting thread, and it sounds like you're one foot out the door towards being homeless. Obviously you're "not made of money" so health testing isn't important to you (yet you're selling the puppies for $2000 a piece? What?!), but food IS a necessity for both your pregnant bitch and litter.

If you can't even afford basic personal hygiene items, I'd re-evaluate getting into dog breeding. What if your bitch needs a c-section? What if she has complications?

I'm not even touching on how unethical your breeding plans are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
feel so... defeated. im going to be like $150-200 short on rent, come the 1st, because my hours at work have sucked ass. tried to go donate plasma today as that would have got me at least $30 closer and maybe i could have done it a few times between now and then. was told they cant use me. some crap about my veins are too small/too weak and some crap about how their machines work and i kind of just tuned it all out because in my head i was just crying and screaming. im so sick of being so poor that just keeping a roof over my head consumes more than 100% of my resources. theres so many stupid things i need to buy and i cant. shoes that dont have 3" holes all over. deoderant. food. i dont even use soap anymore because ic ant afford it. im so tired of struggling to keep my head above water day in day out for years and years. im just so... done.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep

Last edited by ~Jessie~; 12-30-2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Wow... Frostfell... The internetz does not like you... Google is not your friend!! what a tangled web.....

#sathomeboredgooglingstuffs
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 12-30-2013, 11:48 AM
On second thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Go find the thread where people were asking SaraB and Linds questions about their potential breeding plans with the koolies and contrast how differently they responded to people being blunt and questioning their plans. Your responses are really quite revealing.
Out of curiosity, did Linds and SaraB start those threads? Just cause I'm gonna go looking for it.

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:56 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Frost no one is putting words in your mouth. We are simply going by what YOU wrote on YOUR website.

You say you health tested. Ok. Where is it listed?

This is chazhound. If you post anything about a breeding be prepared to back it up.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 12-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaD View Post
Out of curiosity, did Linds and SaraB start those threads? Just cause I'm gonna go looking for it.
This is at least one where things were questioned, but I'm pretty sure there was another that focused on their program plans.

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214109

Hope that helps.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 12-30-2013, 01:19 PM
The Monster.

Quote:
to everyone else, cut the hostility and sarcasm. i dont ****ing need your approval for my breeding, and i didnt ask for, nor am i saying or doing any of the things you are claiming im saying.
I think people are saying that you're intending on breeding a young, unproven dog prior to any health testing for inheritable disease and the like, and you're planning on charging puppy buyers $2000 for the pleasure (less the puppies which you will be donating, of course).

Quote:
if thats the way you want to go about it, lumping everyone under the same blanket statements, putting words in my mouth, then **** off. pretty sure that giving 3 puppies away for free, spaying after 1 breeding, and doing health testing already shows im not in it for "TEH MONIEZZ" like you think. just stop
What health testing are you planning on doing, specifically? What has been done, specifically?

There are plenty of bad breeders out there who breed for reasons other than money. Like, for instance, ego or ignorance.

Quote:
i love my dogs, i love these breed, im not going to destroy something i care about even if you assholes think its not worth caring about. so **** off.
I also can't imagine taking a functional dog like an APBT and turning into a lumbering brute which is handicapped by its own anatomy is breeding for the love of the dogs. But that's just me.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 12-30-2013, 01:21 PM
Top Dog

oh boy, this reminds me of a saying. Something about being in a hole and to quit digging.