Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets

Old 12-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazwell View Post
Fantastic. I'm less then 10 minutes from you frostfell
really? how exciting!

as far as times, my usual days off are mon-tue, except this monday 16-17 because holiday rush, and then boxing day ill likely be off because slow. coming in jan, i dont know my schedule yet. pretty certain sat-sun are never ever workable for me so itd have to be during the week or postholiday
Old 12-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Top Dog

Alright, I'm still working on location. I messaged a friend who lives in the Indy area and she said one of the best dog parks was at Eagle Creek Park. Vaccines and a day pass would be needed. http://www.eaglecreekpark.org/park/park_bark_park.htm

This would be a good option because we could play at the dog park and then go walk the trails after.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberH View Post
Alright, I'm still working on location. I messaged a friend who lives in the Indy area and she said one of the best dog parks was at Eagle Creek Park. Vaccines and a day pass would be needed. http://www.eaglecreekpark.org/park/park_bark_park.htm

This would be a good option because we could play at the dog park and then go walk the trails after.
Looks great to me!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 12-17-2013, 09:17 AM
Top Dog

I'd love to get in on this depending on the day!

I have a dog friend in indianapolis that I'd love to meet up with again, anyway!

eta; I was just thinking about carpooling with a few people, Meagan, and then realized I wasn't taking into account the dogs everyone would have. I think your truck would be perfect for that, no? I'd sure be willing to split gas with ya!

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
treehugging clicker freak

I'd love to go, too. It's only a 5 hour drive.... Bailey would love this - and I'd love to meet you guys. But I'm not sure about the inoculations.... Their rabies is always UTD as required by law, but the Parvo and distemper we titer for. And she's had Bordetella once, but I honestly don't plan on getting it done again. I wonder if we could get the application forums filled out before we go? Or if it's too big of a deal I'll just sit this one out. Sounds awesome!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 12-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
I'd love to go, too. It's only a 5 hour drive.... Bailey would love this - and I'd love to meet you guys. But I'm not sure about the inoculations.... Their rabies is always UTD as required by law, but the Parvo and distemper we titer for. And she's had Bordetella once, but I honestly don't plan on getting it done again. I wonder if we could get the application forums filled out before we go? Or if it's too big of a deal I'll just sit this one out. Sounds awesome!
We don't have to go to the dog park. My dogs' vaccines aren't up to date either. I think it's been about 2 years now... I was just planning on going to the clinic and asking for the vaccines.

I will be bringing Bayleigh and possibly Penny. The big dogs aren't meetup material.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:26 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

If it will be in Indy, I'd be very interested in going as long as it will work in my schedule! My drag my friend along with her dog, too. I'd bring Abrams and Cynder, although Abrams is a chicken pants and tends to be overly sensitive around large strange dogs (aka, cries when they try to play because they are scary, omigod). He's much happier with dogs that ignore him until he's had a chance to get used to them.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 12-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
If it will be in Indy, I'd be very interested in going as long as it will work in my schedule! My drag my friend along with her dog, too. I'd bring Abrams and Cynder, although Abrams is a chicken pants and tends to be overly sensitive around large strange dogs (aka, cries when they try to play because they are scary, omigod). He's much happier with dogs that ignore him until he's had a chance to get used to them.
Awh, he would love to meet Fwaddums! I don't know if I'll still have him when/if we do this, but I am definitely going to bring him if so. Frag loves co-existing with dogs that are not all up in his face all the time. He's a gentle giant and he'd be best with Amber's little ones, too.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

If we don't want to do the dog park because of vaccinations, I'd be totally okay with finding an area of hiking trails

Danielle- My truck would be perfect but if we had more than 3 people in it, some dogs would probably have to go back in the bed (which has a cap, but still.. it's the bed). I've got no problem with setting a few crates up back there though and if someone wasn't comfortable with that, I'm totally good with putting Rider back there to keep room open up front.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 12-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
If we don't want to do the dog park because of vaccinations, I'd be totally okay with finding an area of hiking trails.
The same location is good for hiking as well. I've been there twice.