Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Chazhound Dog Meets

Old 12-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Kung Pow Fish

id love to come if it was a day i wasnt working, and if somebody could pick me up en route. yes, i dont have a car. totally useless eh? XD

edited to add: im in dearborn heights, a few miles outside detroit
Old 12-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Top Dog

Fantastic. I'm less then 10 minutes from you frostfell

Fleetwood Mes Yeux Vigilant CGCA RE TDCH TDI and Shed Antler Dog!
Old 12-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Well, what does everybody who thinks they could make it work schedule look like?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 12-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Well, what does everybody who thinks they could make it work schedule look like?
This coming week, I'm off Tuesday and Friday and am working 9-5 all the other days. But like I said, I can only give one week at a time as my schedule changes EVERY week. But if we can plan something out for maybe January, I'd be happy to request a day off work on a weekend if that's more doable.

What kind of location are we looking at? I really want to do a meetup but probably an hour any direction from me is about as good as I can do.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberH View Post
This coming week, I'm off Tuesday and Friday and am working 9-5 all the other days. But like I said, I can only give one week at a time as my schedule changes EVERY week. But if we can plan something out for maybe January, I'd be happy to request a day off work on a weekend if that's more doable.

What kind of location are we looking at? I really want to do a meetup but probably an hour any direction from me is about as good as I can do.
Well what area looks good to you? I don't know Indiana very well so I don't know what type of dog friendly things are down that way.

Old 12-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Well what area looks good to you? I don't know Indiana very well so I don't know what type of dog friendly things are down that way.
Sadly, I'm not really familiar with any dog friendly places in Indianapolis. I know there are all kinds of dog friendly parks. I know a couple of dog parks, if that's something everyone is comfortable with, but I have never been and I don't know anything about them. If everyone thinks that's an ok location to meet, I can look into them and see what needs to be done before attending. But if people cannot make it this way, that's fine too.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Sadly, I'm not really familiar with any dog friendly places in Indianapolis. I know there are all kinds of dog friendly parks. I know a couple of dog parks, if that's something everyone is comfortable with, but I have never been and I don't know anything about them. If everyone thinks that's an ok location to meet, I can look into them and see what needs to be done before attending. But if people cannot make it this way, that's fine too.
I could use a mini road trip. If you would be willing to look into a few of those, then see what would work and we will do our best to get down there! I'd like to meet your crew.

Frost and Dagwell, I don't know if you would be interested (or if we could fit all the dogs together), but if you wanted to meet at like the border or something, we could all carpool if you are concerned about the drive.

Old 12-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Top Dog

Sure thing! We want something off leash, yes? I've looked at a couple dog parks that popped up on Google and they all require proof of vaccines and spay/neuter. Most are a one day pass fee from $5-$9. I'm going to dig around some more.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Sure thing! We want something off leash, yes? I've looked at a couple dog parks that popped up on Google and they all require proof of vaccines and spay/neuter. Most are a one day pass fee from $5-$9. I'm going to dig around some more.
I'm good with either. I've had a lot of hikes with on-leash and I just bring a long line. Harlow isn't the most reliable off leash anyways, so if she comes along she will have to be leashed if it isn't fenced in.

Let me know what you find! I'm excited.

Old 12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Also! Frostfell and Dag,

If Indiana doesn't work for you, I'd be willing to meetup separately if we can make something work.