Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-12-2013, 05:54 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I don't know if it's pressure related or what, but the entire left side of my upper jaw/teeth are soooo sore. Came quite suddenly as well. Too weird.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Not a Border Collie

Zoom, I'm so sorry I broke up with my long term bf about 6 months ago, for what sounds like similar reasons. I can't believe he's expecting you to cover his rent. I hope you get the apartment figured out in a way that works for you. Much love <3

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 12-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Love My Mutt <3

At work. Foot is in tremendous pain. Grrrr.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Twin 2.0

I told him that the apartment would let us out of the lease for two months rent, so he can pay one month and I'll pay the other and we'll call it done. He's worried about finding a place quickly and I told him to get to work on it, because I'm taking my name off the lease the 1st of Jan and he can figure sh*t out from there. Now he's asking me to "not be cold-blooded about all this."

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Super-Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyfalcon View Post
<1000 miles since the water pump was replaced. Low coolant level.

At least the overflow bottle is dropping now, rather than running the engine "dry" with the stick showing full. And it has been like 9 months, but still not right.

2 places have declared the head properly sealed. Fans check out. Radiator is <3 years old. Runs fine.

Go up a hill, watch the temp climb. Drops back down the hill (more slowly of course!). Good on the interstate, seems tempted to melt down in traffic.
I hate to say this.... But this sounds like a cracked engine block. Just had a similar situation with our van. Would love to read on and be wrong. Best of luck.
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I told him that the apartment would let us out of the lease for two months rent, so he can pay one month and I'll pay the other and we'll call it done. He's worried about finding a place quickly and I told him to get to work on it, because I'm taking my name off the lease the 1st of Jan and he can figure sh*t out from there. Now he's asking me to "not be cold-blooded about all this."
Cold blooded? Seriously? I'm glad to hear you telling him to just deal with it and find a place. When I was going through my divorce, I let my ex live with me for three months (he asked for the divorce) and then I gave him $400 a month after that for almost a year because he didn't have a job. It was killing me financially, and in the end I realized that it's not MY problem that he hadn't worked in 4 years. Stay strong and don't let him manipulate you. *hugs*
Old 12-12-2013, 07:42 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Translation: "Excuse me, I'm not accustomed to being called on my bullsh!t!"

Old 12-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Now he's asking me to "not be cold-blooded about all this."
Bold little thing isn't he?
Old 12-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
I don't know if it's pressure related or what, but the entire left side of my upper jaw/teeth are soooo sore. Came quite suddenly as well. Too weird.
Telltale sign of a sinus infection. Easily fixed with antibiotics if that's what it is!

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 12-12-2013, 08:19 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
**** him ... I would just do my half and not take his calls or talk to him anymore and he if tries to contact you? ****ing ignore him.

I am sorry you are going through this ... ESP around Christmas , maybe moving I. With family would be the best thing right now ... At least you could have their support, I can only imagine how hard this is for you but stay tough and stick to their guns