Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Sport Model Pug

SNL Christmas special is on!!! My favourite time of the year!

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Resident fainting goat

To go right along with my vent. I am feeling pretty good which is amazing considering I got dumped recently and it's finals week.. but considering how deep this relationship went, I am proud of myself for how much I've grown since my last relationship.

Co-dependency/not being able to function without another person used to be something I HEAVILY romanticized (thanks twilight.).. but now I know that I'm just fine, just me. Breakups suck and it does still hurt, and I loved and I lost..but I don't feel like the sky is falling either.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
To go right along with my vent. I am feeling pretty good which is amazing considering I got dumped recently and it's finals week.. but considering how deep this relationship went, I am proud of myself for how much I've grown since my last relationship.

Co-dependency/not being able to function without another person used to be something I HEAVILY romanticized (thanks twilight.).. but now I know that I'm just fine, just me. Breakups suck and it does still hurt, and I loved and I lost..but I don't feel like the sky is falling either.
<3 <3 <3

Rock on Fran. You're awesome.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Twin 2.0

Very proud of you Fran!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Top Dog

Courage is now Vivien. She's been in foster-to-adopt limbo while her potential new owner is waiting to hear about a new job. I spoke with the new owner today and she is still thrilled! I am so happy, even with all the stress it caused, that I decided to take her. Even when I'm broke, it's worth it to know she's alive, safe, and happy.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 12-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
If rooboting ever doesn't work, where would I call to get more indepth support? Had that not worked, I don't know what I would have done.

Regardless: extremely glad it worked. I can't survive without internet. No netflix and no skype with Michael!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
they would have had more people they can transfer you to
^^yah, that. When you restart it on the phone with them, they can see you restarted it and tried it. Then when that doesn't work, they can send you higher. They dont want to pay somebody to go to you to restart it if you can yourself.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-04-2013, 10:05 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
they would have had more people they can transfer you to
This. Had you unplugged everything while
On the phone tey likely would have done more but I know when I worked tech support first level... If the customer refused
To do that then we
Couldn't do much else
For them at the time. There were times where they did that and it didn't work and then we would go more indepth and then if none of that worked we would transfer them to second level.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post

Awesome Fran. Be awesome, be sad, and then be awesome again.

In somewhat similar good news, the ex-BF has been posting pics of himself and his new GF on Facebook, and I'm proud, relieved and happy to say that I feel no jealousy, no uncomfortable-ness, no ill anything really. Just major happiness for him that he's finally finding his feet after this breakup and that he's experiencing a rebirth of sorts as well.

It's nice that we can talk as friends periodically now, and there's no longer that sound of longing in his voice. He's excited for projects he's taking on and experiences he's having. And they're separate from mine, and we can talk about them. I could finally talk about Marshall with him without feeling bad.

Plus the GF is a really awesome girl. She helped us move when we sold the house and I was kind of hoping it was a Thing. :X So, hooray for eventual happy beginnings!

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 12-04-2013, 10:17 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
^^yah, that. When you restart it on the phone with them, they can see you restarted it and tried it. Then when that doesn't work, they can send you higher. They dont want to pay somebody to go to you to restart it if you can yourself.
When he told me to restart the router I did with him on the phone. Afterwards I was still having the same issue and he said, "I'm sorry, everything looks like it is working, call your router company" and that was that; no more help. Which was why I was so perturbed. BUT, good to know that there are actual higher ups that can provide additional help should the situation call for it.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:43 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
When he told me to restart the router I did with him on the phone. Afterwards I was still having the same issue and he said, "I'm sorry, everything looks like it is working, call your router company" and that was that; no more help. Which was why I was so perturbed. BUT, good to know that there are actual higher ups that can provide additional help should the situation call for it.
I will bet money he was new lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney