Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Active Pup

Default New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here on Chazhound.
I did try to join a few months ago, but my introduction post must have been tagged as spam. I was banned for life due to spamming! I guess I'm breaking the rules a bit here by rejoining, but I thought it would be worth asking for a second chance, considering I had absolutely NO intentions whatsoever of spamming this site and am not sure how I managed to achieve that in the first place. lol

A little about myself: I'm a young Canadian dog trainer, who will be spending a lot of time on the computer over the next few months as I prepare for some BIG changes in my life (they're good changes, don't worry). My passion is animals. Literally all I talk about is dogs. It's for that reason, I thought I'd be a good fit for this site. Currently I have 2 dogs that I call my own; an almost 10 year old GSD and a 14 week pitbull mix. My puppy and I are working on skills needed to pass the CGN/CGC test when she's of age. She's doing very well, we make a great team! I look forward to sharing her progress with everyone and can't wait to start talkin' dawg with ya'll.