Opal

Hi everyone, I'm new here on Chazhound.
I did try to join a few months ago, but my introduction post must have been tagged as spam. I was banned for life due to spamming! I guess I'm breaking the rules a bit here by rejoining, but I thought it would be worth asking for a second chance, considering I had absolutely NO intentions whatsoever of spamming this site and am not sure how I managed to achieve that in the first place. lol

A little about myself: I'm a young Canadian dog trainer, who will be spending a lot of time on the computer over the next few months as I prepare for some BIG changes in my life (they're good changes, don't worry). My passion is animals. Literally all I talk about is dogs. It's for that reason, I thought I'd be a good fit for this site. Currently I have 2 dogs that I call my own; an almost 10 year old GSD and a 14 week pitbull mix. My puppy and I are working on skills needed to pass the CGN/CGC test when she's of age. She's doing very well, we make a great team! I look forward to sharing her progress with everyone and can't wait to start talkin' dawg with ya'll. :p

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Hi Opal,

Sorry about the ban from before! It was likely an oversight and you got flushed with the garbage. Take this welcome as a formal apology as well.

We'd love to hear more about your dogs and pics are a must.

Don't fret to much if your posts are "moderated". All "new" members go through that. Once you hit the requisite number of posts and/or time on the board, that restriction will be removed. Send me a PM if you post a bunch of stuff and need it approved soon.

Again, welcome aboard!

Don't take offense! Just blame Eddie, and know you're in good company. All the best people here have been banned for life for spamming too :p

Welcome to the forum! You need to post pictures though!

Opal

Haha! I figured that was probably what it was. I remember being very conservative on my introduction and that probably raised some suspicion, :lol-sign:. Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I'm happy to have found people like me who love talking about animals. Now my poor boyfriend won't have to suffer my canine-convo's as often as he does now!! Hehehehe...

I tried uploading a photo but it didn't work. I think I may have to resize them. :yikes:

Members online

No members online now.