My first fosters...

mrose_s

BusterLove
will be coming home in 2 days.

2 cats I almost adopted that got dumped at our kennel, they've been there since May and they are ridiculously attention starved. I was hanging out with them today and the little Ragdoll girl was acting like she would climb under my skin if she could.

Its not an ideal situation, I didn't end up adopting them because my house is very open, has a large verandah and no way of keeping them in the yard but seeing as they've spent 5 months in a cat run (a bloody nice one at that) then they can just be bored, inside only cats till someone that will really appreciate them comes along.

There will be photos.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Good for you. They sound very sweet. Names? Can't wait for pics!

mrose_s

BusterLove
This is Isabella the Ragdoll. She's a sweetheart. They've been here less than 24 hours and my mother has pretty much already signed up to take her. She's super affectionate and love, love, loving having someone to sleep ON at night. She's lovely but I think she would soon drive me mad with her sickly sweetness.

And this is Sacha (Although I have renamed him Sir. Marilyn. I think it fits) He's a Burmilla Longhair and we are in love. If mum takes Isabella there is a good chance I might just hold onto this guy.
He's very affectionate but not as needy as Isabella, much shyer at first and more reserved but super loving once he comes out of his shell. I'm going to give him a big groom out in the next couple of days and cut out all his matts.

They arn't sure of Quinn yet, and she's not sure of them. She just knows 2 things. A) She LOVES cats and B) Cats are to be treated with a healthy amount of respect.

From memory she is 4 years old and he is 2 years old. I'll need to check with their paperwork at the kennels.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
They are absolutely gorgeous cats and it sounds like they would be the perfect failed fosters. ;)

Congrats to you for taking them home and getting them out of the kennel environment. We have SO many cats for adoption right now, and two of them were actually born at the clinic. Now they're almost 6 months old and no one has adopted them yet. :( I feel so bad for them.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Very beautiful babies. Sounds perfect, you'll still be able to see Isabella. We also have tons of adult cats and kittens at our shelter, noone seems to be interested:( And ours is a highkill shelter so they put them down.

Members online