Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Art and Pet Paintings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2013, 11:18 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I asm not charging anything, the humane society of greater kansas city got 375 ..I think that is right, 350, who knows something along that lines. I get a headache and an excellent learning experience. The totem pole was the same kind of deal, bang your head on the wall, but I learned so much and came out a much better artist than I was before I started.

Decided after putting the dog on the teapot as the handle, that the dog is too big, scrape off dog, start again tomorrow. Dog needs to be big to be in perspective, somehow chis' must be smaller than chickens, and Labradoodle must be the largest animal of all, but it just isnt' going to work as big as I wanted it. Do over. I am doomed to do overs. Mist mist mist..trying to keep all parts uniformly wet or none of it will ever work.

some of the colors I am working with, the pot with the lighter cracks is what I am basing the body of the cups and teapot with. I like it better than the sandy white stoneware, the color is prettier and the surface nicer to touch.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,