Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Smile Thirty-One party open!

Hey, y'all. I haven't posted much lately, as I personally felt like I was "bombarding" the forum with my Thirty-One stuff, and I in no way want it to feel like that. But I'm doing a party to help out a good friend of mine who has a son with CP. She has a party open until Nov. 15th, and if anyone is interested in ordering, I'm going to ask that y'all do it under the Ickes party.

The November special is "Spend $35 and get a Medium Utility Tote for just $7." (it's a $30 value)






You can view the catalog online, as well as place an order directly from my site:
www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

If you want to order, click on "Place an Order" and then pick the Ickes party from the box and click on "Shop Now". If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Default

Just some updates:

We now have cause ribbons for embroidery!


Here are some examples:




__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Default

Here is a comparison between the Large Utility Tote (LUT) and Medium Utility Tote (MUT). Both of these are my personal bags.





__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2013, 08:16 AM
MicksMom's Avatar
MicksMom MicksMom is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Warren Co, NJ
Posts: 3,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
...If you want to order, click on "Place an Order" and then pick the Ickes party from the box and click on "Shop Now". If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
The only party I see listed when I do that is the teachers one.
__________________
My Labrador Retriever is Smarter Than the President
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
The only party I see listed when I do that is the teachers one.


Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! I had not changed the closing date from 10/28 to 11/15, which caused the event to be hidden. Whew!
__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:51 AM
MicksMom's Avatar
MicksMom MicksMom is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Warren Co, NJ
Posts: 3,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post


Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! I had not changed the closing date from 10/28 to 11/15, which caused the event to be hidden. Whew!
You're welcome.
__________________
My Labrador Retriever is Smarter Than the President
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Default

Well, it's been brought to my attention that the party is no longer viewable again. I'll be calling home office first thing in the morning, so for those who were looking at ordering, it'll be back up as soon as possible! And thanks to you all that contacted me!
__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:05 PM
JessLough JessLough is online now
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
Well, it's been brought to my attention that the party is no longer viewable again. I'll be calling home office first thing in the morning, so for those who were looking at ordering, it'll be back up as soon as possible! And thanks to you all that contacted me!
Leslie Ickes is actually he only party I can see.
__________________
Ella: 2 1/2 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~7 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Miakoda's Avatar
Miakoda Miakoda is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Leslie Ickes is actually he only party I can see.

Yes, it's back up. The site is having some glitches, but hopefully they're fixed. Whew....
__________________
The Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site