Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Fishies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I wish people would stop perpetuating the myth that RWD cars are bad in the snow. They're amazing in snow and ice! You don't even have to jerk the wheel and use the ebrake to go sideways. I have to go to so much effort to powerslide on dry pavement, but in the snow it's like my car is reading my mind!
Its not so much the oversteer for me, its the uphill.

2wd trucks are fun as long as its flat. Uphill, not so much. You either sit there, or it tries to spin. My Dakota does not want to put any power down in 2wd. Had a Fox body cougar that understeered in the snow. Those tires would not grip anything. I guess you could have driven everything like a rally stage, but people look at you weird if you're sideways.

94 Legacy wagon. FWD biased, it went where you pointed it. Pretty hard to do something stupid though.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Nuke it from orbit ...

October and Halloween ... Are over, boo . My fave month and holiday are over.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:32 AM
aka RedHotBabe

BRZ > FR-S. That is all.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:39 AM
Top Dog

I can't believe it's already November! Where did the year go!?

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I need to sell 2 1/2 cars today and sign up 10 people with that Send Me A Friend referral thing. I don't even care at this point if you know someone out here or not, I just need people signed up because my GM has made this his latest obsession.
I was going to go sign up but it's blocked from this comp. I even post stalked you. So much effort.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-01-2013, 12:20 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Apparently, my version of a hangover is to just feel incredibly nauseous all day long. Boo.

It was worth it, though.

Old 11-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Original Twin

I had a totally awesome, totally sweet make out session on Saturday with a guy that I have had a crush on for a while. I've known him and hung out in the same circles for the last several years. Our mutual attraction/rapport is well known enough. To the point where his friends will start chewing him out for not hanging out with them at the bar, until they see he's talking to me. "Oh, you're talking to Corrie, nevermind, carry on."

Why is this in the venting thread?

Well, I went to look at his facebook on Monday to show a girl at work his picture and lo and behold, we are no longer FB friends. I asked him about it and he said he deactivated his account due to some baby momma drama (his son is 11ish) and that he periodically shuts it down anyways. It sounded a little fishy to me, but still plausible. That night I was having a drink with a friend of mine and I MAY have checked her fb list to see if he was on it.

He was.

He has a girlfriend.

He's always been such a stand up guy to the best of my knowledge in the past that I just don't get it. I haven't seen much of him in the last year or so because we have both been busy with work, and apparently having a GIRLFRIEND, so I guess I was slightly out of the loop.

I kind of "get" guys that cheat to have sex, but we didn't get ANYWHERE close to that. He wasn't pushing for it, no clothes came anywhere close to coming off. We were just hanging out, talking and kissing. That's it.

So now, not only am I disappointed that there will be no more to this, but that I don't think he's a good guy anymore.

*sigh*
Old 11-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Top Dog

I have to go to the DMV as my registration is due for renewal. I hate the DMV so I'm being a big procrastinator. Even though last time I was in and out in like 5 minutes.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
I have to go to the DMV as my registration is due for renewal. I hate the DMV so I'm being a big procrastinator. Even though last time I was in and out in like 5 minutes.
see if you can renew online?
To change the world
To reach the farthest star
If we should stay silent
If fear should win our hearts
Our light will have long diminished
Before it reaches the farthest star"

-Ronan Harris, NVN Nation
Old 11-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Top Dog

So glad yesterday is over- the afternoon started with vomit being found on the bathroom floor, and proceeded to "get better"- parent volunteers not setting up for the party until AFTER the parade, 2 foods not on the list of allowed foods that was emailed out to parents, "goodie bags" not made up, parents in the student bathrooms helping with costumes despite huge signs on doors that say students only. Then there's the little boy who told us at dismissal time he was a parent pick up. Of course with all the noise from the party, we didn't hear the additional pick ups announced. When we got to the cafeteria, I asked him if he saw his mother. He said "No, but she's always late." He wasn't on the list to be picked up, so off to the office we go. Secretary says he wasn't announced and asked if he had a note. His answer? "Yes, but I hid it." Aaaaa! Back to the caf we go, where he sees his mother. Oh yeah- I almost got hit head on going around a sharp/blind turn by a box truck flying up the mountain. Thank God for the dogs and people at Rally last night- they gave me back my sanity.