Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

You are making me want snow which means obviously your pictures are fabulous.

<3 your girls.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 10-29-2013, 10:19 PM
orange iguanas.

That's a lot of snow! I was expecting to just see a dusting lol.

Lovely photos, as always

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 10-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhucca View Post
Ah, so cute!! Love Dances' frost tipped hair. Duke's favourite toy is also that dragon, and it lasts *so* long.

Journey is so big though! She doesn't look like a puppy anymore, what's up with that? Crazy how time flies.
It really does last a long time! I had another one, an original version before Petsmart got their version, and even with hard tugging that thing lasted months and months. It got a couple of holes, but nothing major.

And isn't she?! All puppies grow up fast, but I feel like she grew up extra fast. At like 8 months old she pretty much looked like an adult haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
They are such a pleasure to see in action, and so pretty in the snow. Great pics.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Such great photos!! And again, SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SNOW.

SO JEALOUS.

We didn't get any snow last year, and I'm not hopeful this year, either. All I want to do is take pretty pictures and let Trent frolic in the snow!
Thanks!

I think it's hilarious that people actually get jealous of snow! All of us who get more than our fair share are never that excited about it haha. But the first snow fall is always fun, I must admit. And the best part is how much fun the dogs have. Well, unless the dogs are Dobermans... in which case their immediate thought upon feeling the cold was to curl up and hibernate and never go outside again for the rest of the season LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
You are making me want snow which means obviously your pictures are fabulous.

<3 your girls.
Feel free to take some! It's still here. Doesn't appear to be leaving any time soon.

And thank you. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
That's a lot of snow! I was expecting to just see a dusting lol.

Lovely photos, as always
Haha, no, never just a dusting in October around here. We usually get this much snow (or more) a lot earlier even, so I'm glad it held off a bit this year. I hope that means it won't be too snowy of a winter. Last year the snow came and just never left until April practically. It'd be nice to have a less snowy year as a reward for putting up with that last year!

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 10-30-2013, 03:54 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post
Thanks!

I think it's hilarious that people actually get jealous of snow! All of us who get more than our fair share are never that excited about it haha. But the first snow fall is always fun, I must admit. And the best part is how much fun the dogs have. Well, unless the dogs are Dobermans... in which case their immediate thought upon feeling the cold was to curl up and hibernate and never go outside again for the rest of the season LOL.
Haha, snow is a pretty exciting novelty here in the city of Portland I never drive, though, so my opinion of snow is highly biased by the fact that it's pure fun for me. Coupled with the chance of classes being canceled... annnnd perfection!

Trent really turns into a puppy in the snow, and it's absolutely adorable. The way he just brightens up immediately and zips around grinning madly <3 He'd have a lot of fun with Journey! He loves to rough house when he's not being a brat.