Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Shiba Inu Slave

Quote:
OMG WELCOME BACK!!!!

I was literally just thinking of you the other day when I saw someone had one of those "pocket-sized" Shibas and was just gushing about how adorable and sweet and not-Shiba her dog acts.

So sorry to hear about Tai though.
Aww thank you Zoom! I have missed talking to kindred spirits about dogs. You can only do so many Facebook posts before people start glazing over, hahaha.

And thank you about Tai. He lived a rich life, and told us when it was time, but it was still hard. There are days when I STILL get choked up about it, even though it's been a year. They just never leave you.

My shiba girl Kimi, lives with my parents (her original home...I just couldn't see moving an old girl), and she's doing fantastic. Consistently gets mistaken for a puppy!

Quote:
Yep - lost a few, gained a few. Ilsa died, Kaylee came home. Ronin died, Jayne came home. Ada (corgi) was rehomed to my inlaws. Got another corgi (Revy) but we lost her young due to EPI complications. Got a mexidog (Talla) from RD here on Chaz. Got Poison (Dobe.) Raising another dobe right now as well (Tab.) Soooo... that means the current crew is 4 Dobermans and a crazy mexidog fruitbat chupacabra thing.
Oh Sizzle...my heart dropped reading about Ilsa and Ronin. They are the two I remember best. I really do look forward to "learning" all of your new dogs, especially because your photos are always awesome.

Quote:
Hi! Welcome back to Chaz I'm probably a new face, but a big hello from another member in the PNW!
Thanks so much! And thank you for posting my photo for me...I promise I am going to figure this out myself at some point. It clearly has been too long!

Noludoru and Moth, thanks for your welcomes as well! I can't wait to "meet" your dogs!