Chaz puppies of 2013

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Then again Zora is BIG. I cuddled a lab yesterday, and I was like oh wow, she's small. Saw another lab, WOW that lab is small too. Saw ANOTHER one - realized labs aren't small, Zoras just tall. :cool:
How much does she weigh now? I ask because Abrams is a little over 6 months old and weighs in at 60lbs. I'm still trying to figure out if he is going to be done growing soon, or if he is nearing his adult weight. I'd LOVE it if he stayed under/around 75lbs.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I love this puppy. He is so silly and soft and affectionate and snuggly. He loves being kissed and giving kisses!

*blackrose

He got big when I wasn't looking.
My family affectionately calls him "Horse".

His weird patchy coat went away and is now coming in very nicely. I couldn't be happier with how he is growing and developing!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Feist is 11 weeks old, 11 1/2 inches tall, and 11 lbs.

No new picture, I'm just amused by all the 11s.

Katem

I've been terrible at taking pictures of the beast, but Badger turned 7 months yesterday. It was also the grand opening of a nearby petsmart, so we took him there to meet some new people. He did awesome. He did pull a bit trying to get to a few other dogs, but did very well ignoring most of them. There was a scale in their little vet office section, he's up to 120lbs. Considering I've only got 10lbs on him and was easily able to hold him back, he wasn't even pulling very hard.

So to steal from Oko a bit, Badger is 7 months old, some where between 28-29 inches tall and 120lbs

GipsyQueen

How much does she weigh now? I ask because Abrams is a little over 6 months old and weighs in at 60lbs. I'm still trying to figure out if he is going to be done growing soon, or if he is nearing his adult weight. I'd LOVE it if he stayed under/around 75lbs.
She's about 58 pounds (this was last week, so maybe more) at just over 7 months. She's all legs and muscle though. :eek: Shes about 25 inches tall now.
Shes certialy slowed down in growing, her mom is about 26 inches tall so we'll see how big she gets. We expect her to reach between 75 and 80 pounds (mom is 79 pounds, sister 76)

this was about 2 weeks ago. ;)

*blackrose

Yah, she's quite a bit bigger than Abrams, then. He's only about 21-22" tall right now. He's just a thick dog, I think, especially between his ears. :p

Just over a week shy of seven months, at our training class on Sunday:

(Agility made him happy, so he wasn't super serious dog. LOL)

Kootenay

Baby girl just turned 8 months! She's 40lbs and I'm guessing somewhere around 21 or 22 inches (haven't measured her in a while).

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Ah, both the mal puppies are so awesome. I love Phelan's goofy expression and Onyx is so darn gorgeous it's not fair. :p

Also I feel like it's an accomplishment that I've had a crazy border collie puppy for a month as of today, and I've managed to keep it alive.

Carmy slept her first night out of the crate and loose in my bedroom while Scott was working an overnight. She was excellent until she woke me up by punching me in the face at ten after six..

11/6/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Also, she is 22" and about 50lbs

11/6/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Pintage

Mountain Dawg

Circus is nearly 8 months old now... I started playing a little toss & fetch with her just this week, she's so cute and tries so hard.

Members online

No members online now.