The Good News thread

CaliTerp07

Christopher Columbus was far from deserving a holiday...but man, am I grateful to have today off. Not even lunch time and my floors are vacuumed, dishes are done, appointments made, remainder of Peru trip booked, and agility trial entered. YAY FOR FAKE HOLIDAYS! Now off to paint some pumpkins and walk a puppy.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
That's a tv show? Or a band?
TV show.

I've never really watched it consistently, but it is essentially about two brothers going around and kicking Supernatural Bad Guys in the butt, while trying to figure out their own past/present/future. At least, that is the vibe I got when I watched the very early seasons of it.

My good news:

Wild Turkey American Honey Whiskey + Barq's Rootbeer = BEST DRINK EVER. The end.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
*GIRLY TMI*

after having my period for almost 3 weeks straight on this new pill (a BC pill designed so I would have my period LESS often)..
it seems to be finally stopping.

HURRAY! FREEDOM!

DJEtzel

*GIRLY TMI*

after having my period for almost 3 weeks straight on this new pill (a BC pill designed so I would have my period LESS often)..
it seems to be finally stopping.

HURRAY! FREEDOM!
Holy crap!! How did you function!?

HOORAY for it finally being done, though!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
The lady who lives upstairs of us (we live in a duplex) put a treat for Simi in the mailbox today with a note "For the BEST puppy!" lol So sweet and Simi was very happy for the new yummies.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The next three weeks are 3-4 day work weeks for me and 3-4 weekend days. Yay!

2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, 3 days on, 3 days off. Then I have a 5 day week boo.

Toller_08

Finally have a new job! Mixed feelings at the moment, but I sure hope I made the right decision. I am pretty sure I did... hence the good news thread haha. It's just hard to leave my comfort zone and try something new, but I'll learn and one day hopefully this new job will be comfortable and easy too.

But yay for better pay, good hours (minus the whole working Saturdays part) and other perks! My current job could go no further and it is time to move on.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
After MONTHS AND MONTHS of facebook chat and skype and letters and a frikin 13 hour time difference
13 HOURS!!

The boyfriend is finally moving back to the states. Boston-Virginia may still seem far to some but at this point, it's paradise compared to over seas. We will make it work.

Weekends and phone calls and same time zone and visits and texting and YAY :D

oh and sex. that too.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
after months and months of facebook chat and skype and letters and a frikin 13 hour time difference
13 hours!!

the boyfriend is finally moving back to the states. Boston-virginia may still seem far to some but at this point, it's paradise compared to over seas. We will make it work.

Weekends and phone calls and same time zone and visits and texting and yay :d

oh and sex. That too.

yaaaay!

*blackrose

After MONTHS AND MONTHS of facebook chat and skype and letters and a frikin 13 hour time difference
13 HOURS!!

The boyfriend is finally moving back to the states. Boston-Virginia may still seem far to some but at this point, it's paradise compared to over seas. We will make it work.

oh and sex. that too.
:D :D :D :D

God, I can't wait til I get to be making this post. Lol

SpringerLover

13 HOURS!!

oh and sex. that too.

Hahaha, happy for you. I'd be very, very sad without sex. Very sad.

*blackrose

No regurgitation from Cynder this evening! :banana:

And she's happily using the pillow I made for her bed, so she's sleeping with her front half elevated. And no urpies so far!

We'll see how the rest of the night goes, and the rest of the week...but little footsteps. And the fact that she's made this marked of an improvement with such mild changes...that makes me very happy. Very happy indeed. A little less sucky way to end the day versus how it started.

Members online

No members online now.