High Velocity Dryers

Does anyone know where online I could go to purchase a quality High Velocity dryer?

I am not looking for the $400 models. I purchased one for $50.00 that worked really well until it didn't. lol

I doubt that I can find that price again, as it was over four years ago, but maybe something quality for under 100?

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
the only dryers I like are the K9s and they are at minimum 400. Maybe call around some grooming salons and ask if they will sell you a gently used one so they can upgrade, or check craigslist, oftentimes groomers who are burnt out or quitting will list their gear there

Grab

I've had just the basic two speed Metro dryer for years. It has kept up with two Chows and now a Standard Poodle puppy with a lot of hair quite well.

Saeleofu

Sizzle had a Metro Air Force Quick Draw dryer that I borrowed for a show and I sort of fell in love with it. Small and compact, but still PLENTY powerful - more than enough for Logan. I will likely be getting one the next time I buy a dryer. They run around $100.

I have a B-Air myself. It's huge, clunky, and it doesn't work. It only lasted 14 months >.< I definitely on't recommend them.

http://www.ryanspet.com/search.aspx?criteria=B-Air Bear Power Dryer

I have last year's model of the b-air. Frankly, I love it. Its light weight but has enough kick to it to get the job done. I truly doubt you're going to find anything under $100, unless you're willing to go used - then e-bay is awesome. I got my stand drier from e-bay for 1/3 the normal cost and there is NOTHING wrong with it... Still smelled new when I bought it.

Members online

No members online now.