Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Oh, so you spoke to her foster coordinator and asked, and they told you they haven't made any effort?

Just because there does not seem to be anything being done or efforts put forth to people on the outside, does not mean things aren't being done behind the scenes, on the executive half.
I understand where you (and the others) are coming from. I realize it's not an easy task and I don't expect Bena to leave within the week. I even explained to the leader that it's not an 'OMG SHE'S GONNA EAT MY DOG' situation, it's just not an ideal one.

But from what I know of this person... I'm not impressed. She took a few days to even reply to me when I know she's on Facebook all the time. I've tried to be nice to her several times and help out and she flipped out and told me she's not losing her ****. She hasn't really talked to me since, so I won't be working with her anymore. She has not re-done Bena's bio since the decision was made to adopt her out by herself and NOT with her brother. She hasn't posted on her personal page or the rescue's page (which is where she posts EVERYTHING. I mean, this is a #hashtageveryhour person.) It would just make me feel better if she would post something on her page, the rescue's page or give me a quick message about what's going on. The communication is awful, in my opinion. Maybe I like to talk to her too much. Maybe my expectations are too high. If so, I won't be doing this anymore. We've already decided to stop and I'm not sure if I could handle it in the future, if this is how rescues are. (She's not even listed on PetFinder, when most of the other foster dogs are...) I'm just not impressed with how this experience has gone.

I'm trying to be understanding of her situation and life and the time it takes but it's hard when I don't SEE any effort being made and when I've had bad experiences with her in the past.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/