Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Top Dog

Mu, I love you dearly and your persistence is fascinating and amusing but the Chuck it is on a METAL table. You can't get through the bottom and I will keep yelling at you for trying to get on the top. We're done playing ball. Let it go.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 09-20-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm All Ears

Pretty sure I'm going to kill Mia.

I was getting my groceries out of my car and I happened to glance out the rear window only to see Mia ACROSS THE STREET in someone else's yard!

I yelled and she went sprinting across the road and back home. I about had a heart attack.

My dogs just DON'T door dash. And we often work weaves and stuff off leash in the front yard without problems. Yeah that's over for her now. I don't know what the hell she was thinking. I'm still shaken. She has never done anything like that before.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm All Ears

On a happier note we had a really great park trip and my dogs are loving the cooler weather.

*still fuming*
Old 09-21-2013, 03:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Do puppies normally go through coat changes? Abrams used to have a nice, thick, curly/wavy coat. Just over the past few days I've noticed that it less thick, more brittle, and has lost the curls and waves. Now its just fuzzy and ugly. Lol

I'm concerned, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be...so tell me its normal, please?

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Top Dog

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
Do puppies normally go through coat changes? Abrams used to have a nice, thick, curly/wavy coat. Just over the past few days I've noticed that it less thick, more brittle, and has lost the curls and waves. Now its just fuzzy and ugly. Lol

I'm concerned, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be...so tell me its normal, please?
Oh yes, they do!

Recon went through "soft puppy fuzzball" straight into "wtf is wrong with your coat/hot mess/ugly" and he's finally evened out into "oh you're a border collie there's your coat!"

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 09-21-2013, 03:30 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Oh yes, they do!

Recon went through "soft puppy fuzzball" straight into "wtf is wrong with your coat/hot mess/ugly" and he's finally evened out into "oh you're a border collie there's your coat!"
Good. Because right now he looks like he's lacking some form of vital nutrient that is making his coat do weird things. It's like he is all ratty undercoat and no top coat. Like I shaved him and then it grew back funny. Ew. Lol

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Not a Border Collie

Quinn took off on my mom last night after a wolf. Ran him full tilt down our 25 acre hayfield before she came back. Apparently she was right on his tail - like maybe a foot apart. That's when they usually stop and fight back. I am so thankful he didn't do this, and so thankful that he didn't turn around and come back at her when she quit chasing him. And so thankful that there weren't
more hiding - she ran him right into the woods.

Jeez dog you're supposed to be hurt! Curse your English Shepherd guardian instincts lmao.

She is being ultra snuggly. We are cuddling in bed for like the third time today.

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 09-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Top Dog

Sorta dog musing/venting I guess. I can't remember if I posted about it or not but I was searching for an active yorkie group on FB. Found one the other day and the people on there are crazy! Of course they are all BYB but I just cannot leave. The drama! It's like a soap opera. I'm sure that I'm going to get booted soon. lol This one lady is boasting about her American Bully breeding with a female yorkie. She posted pictures of definite mutt puppies but I'm having a hard time believing he was the sire. I guess it could happen. There's more to that story but I'll just leave it at that. Might be considered cross-forum drama. I don't know.
Jolly Roger's Copper "Penny" - 05/08/13
Old 09-22-2013, 10:28 AM
Top Dog

Tess just killed a possum in my living room. I take it all back. No more terriers.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Top Dog

Miss my boy,Titus,so bad.