Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 09-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Top Dog

Metallic titles come after you get your masters titles. So you need 10 masters/PIII Qs for the individual titles (Jumpers champion/snooker champion/etc). 15 gets you bronze, 25 silver, 35 gold, 50 platinum, and now there is diamond, which I thought was a joke but a friend of mine got it. I don't remember the number for that, and it was added so recently I couldn't put my fingers on it online.

I like that with USDAA you have a lot of goals you can focus on after your championship. I promised Meg for a long time that if she got me five PIII gambles, I would never make her run the class again. She and I both hate it. So as much as I would have liked to go for a metallic championship title, or a Lifetime Achievement Award, it just wasn't going to happen for us. Instead I picked her three favorite classes (snooker, jumpers and standard) and decided I wanted to get bronze in all of them. She just needs one more standard to finish those. I'm also thinking I may try to get her Tournament Master title (10 tournament Qs, at least 2 from each of the three tournaments). She's got more than 10, but only has one Team Q. She's so sound and running well now that I may try to find someone to run team with this winter and see if we can polish that off.