Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-13-2013, 08:38 PM
F150 and a .30-06

My little "princess" is being iron man. I miss the days where she didn't have an opinion. Lol

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 09-13-2013, 08:56 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah wanted to be Maleficent but apparently they don't make child sized Maleficent costumes and I don't sew... So she's decided to be a pop star

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-14-2013, 03:32 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Hannah wanted to be Maleficent but apparently they don't make child sized Maleficent costumes and I don't sew... So she's decided to be a pop star
Well we've found a purple witch type dress and we have a black cape... so Maleficent is back on as a costume. Now it's just to figure out the headpiece lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Top Dog

When did everyone start to make "mom" friends?

I only have two friends with kids, and I'm not terribly close with either of them. My good friends who are child-free are really supportive, and I still see them frequently, but I'm wondering if Its a good idea to be meeting/hanging out with other moms?

Or will that not happen until my kid is older?

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 09-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
When did everyone start to make "mom" friends?

I only have two friends with kids, and I'm not terribly close with either of them. My good friends who are child-free are really supportive, and I still see them frequently, but I'm wondering if Its a good idea to be meeting/hanging out with other moms?

Or will that not happen until my kid is older?
I joined a local moms group when Hannah was about a year old (I would have joined earlier but I wasn't driving at that point) and it was the best thing I ever did. I made so many friends that I've grown very close with and so has Hannah over the years

G.K. Chesterton

Old 09-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Top Dog

Lillian's teething. We're both miserable. Her teething necklace is at the PO so I can get it tomorrow. I gave her Tylenol it was so bad.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

We also use Camilia, a homeopathic remedy. Works well! Hope she gets some relief!

I'm feeling like a crap mom today because I'm sick. Sore throat, runny nose, low-grade fever and my skin and bones hurt. So hubby is on baby duty because I'm willing myself to feel better before he goes back to work tomorrow.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Top Dog

Daddy's picking up the camilia on his way home

The way I see it is you can't take care of your kid unless you take care of yourself first! Get some rest!!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Top Dog

Allison, are you feeling better?

Lillian is sneezing more than usual. I know babies sneeze a lot, but it's definitely been more frequent the past few days. She has no runny nose or anything...is she getting a cold or could it be allergies? Or just preventative stuff since its getting colder (and more germy) out?

Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Lillian is sneezing more than usual. I know babies sneeze a lot, but it's definitely been more frequent the past few days. She has no runny nose or anything...is she getting a cold or could it be allergies? Or just preventative stuff since its getting colder (and more germy) out?
Falon sneezes like that sometimes. I bet it's environmental stuff, especially if there's no other symptoms.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013