Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Vizsla mom

UGH. Only had my new iPhone for 3wks. Screen smashed tonight.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Jeeps throttle randomly started sticking. It's at the garage but they need to research what to so about it... And see about where to find a part. Lovely.

And my five foster kittens are off/on dehydrated and I'm now getting up every 2 hours to feed the dehydrated ones. Kill me. But please keep them I'm mind if you have any extra vibes. They're only about 16 days old now.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
I'd offer to introduce you to the super hot, super laid back guy with the boxer and the Lamborghini that picked up his dog the other day, but I think I'll just save that one for me.
Keep him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I tried to call you back a few times that night but your phone kept going right to voicemail...?.
This.

Tiff... (((HUGS)))

I thought you were on a hill. I had no idea.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Love My Mutt <3

There was a horribly tragic accident here this morning, involving a bus and a train. So many people on my Facebook are just being... rude and mean about it. The things that are being said. I feel horrible for the driver's family that now has to deal with his death (I saw the bus, and feel pretty safe assuming he was killed on impact) and the comments being made.

On top of that, I'm horribly anxious about taking the bus to work I'm always anxious on the bus anyway, and there are no train tracks on the way to work, even, and yet ..

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
There was a horribly tragic accident here this morning, involving a bus and a train. So many people on my Facebook are just being... rude and mean about it. The things that are being said. I feel horrible for the driver's family that now has to deal with his death (I saw the bus, and feel pretty safe assuming he was killed on impact) and the comments being made.

On top of that, I'm horribly anxious about taking the bus to work I'm always anxious on the bus anyway, and there are no train tracks on the way to work, even, and yet ..
So true. Everyone is blaming the driver for driving into the train, though everything is inconclusive. Some witnesses are even stating that the bus wasn't moving. Even if it was, who's top say he didn't have something happen to him?

Argh.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 09-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

Not a ranting vent, but I had to leave work because my kiddo's daycare said he had diarrhea. I've had him home and as of yet no such issues. Sigh.

I go back to work after the lad gets off work, which breaks up my day and is annoying.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Top Dog

We have our club's first conformation trial in March, and we need ALL paperwork in by the 1st of October...and nobody wants to step up and be chairperson. I DID find someone to be secretary for me. I'm still acting secretary, but I needed someone else on the paperwork since secretary and chairperson can't show their dogs (STUPID!), but I'm going to basically teach her the job as we go, so she can REALLY do it next time. But if someone doesn't step up to be chairperson SOON, we're going to be screwed. We have 30+ members and all we need is a name to put down - everything else we'll walk them through step by step and babysit them for. We've had such major problems with participation from our club members, it's really discouraging
Old 09-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Are you dead yet?

My dog just bit me. Hard. In the face. My lip is split and the inside of my nostril just stopped bleeding.

I know she was just being a dog, and I know for some dogs it'd be a normal response, but this isn't the relationship we had. I'm reeling. And sobbing. She was the constant, the love in my life, the loyal one who watched my back, and I feel like that's gone. On my end. Things are not going to be the same, and I don't know if I can rationalize it enough to put aside my own human emotional response.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

Oh gosh, RD Is everything okay physically with her? Are you sure there's not a medical reason behind it?

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 09-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Are you dead yet?

She is healthy, but her behavior hasn't been managed well and she's dealt with a lot of inconsistencies between me and my roommate. I continued to treat her like the well-raised service dog I trusted with my life and really now she's just some Joe Schmo's pet dog with a bunch of the same issues every Joe Schmo has to deal with in their pets.

Just need to see her differently, is all, and not put so much trust in an animal.