Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-17-2013, 07:24 AM
Original Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Some days I feel like that.

I'm getting to the point where I'm trying not to grimace when I see the credit apps with 10, 15, 20, 30, and 50 grand a month.

I just. . . ugh. I'm clearly never going to make that kind of money. I just need to suck it up and marry someone rich. Despite not wanting to be married. Ever. And not knowing anyone who is rich and single.

Although I now have a football player who tried to take me out to lunch and wants to take me snowboarding. I'm not sure what to think of that.
(
I'd offer to introduce you to the super hot, super laid back guy with the boxer and the Lamborghini that picked up his dog the other day, but I think I'll just save that one for me.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm All Ears

There are a lot of frustrating people in the world.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

No, that's okay Jeep. I wanted to miss class and be stranded in a township park for 45 minutes this morning. I thank you for blowing up your transfer case and dropping your drive shaft in the middle of the road.

>.<

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 09-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post

When's the date?
October 8... the day before my birthday at the latest, the fifth is my last day at work.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

If you're going to ask me if everything is ok, if we need anything, etc, don't just ignore me when I tell you that no, everything is not ok. My life is crumbling in front of my face. We were flood victims and got hit hard. I lost my car, a good portion of my expensive grooming equipment, and quite a few other things that don't worry me quite as much to the stupid flooding. I have to move way sooner than I had planned because of my RELIGION. I have no job lined up in Arizona, no place to live except with my parents, and I can't get this knot out of my stomach. I've cried until I can't any more, and I just want to jump off a cliff right now. Insurance company it's dragging their feet on admitting that it's their fault that my car was stolen by THEIR tow truck driver, though they're now checking to see if repairing the rear end damage, ECM and the damage to the inside will cost more than the car is worth so they have to total it out what is going to happen. I just want MY van, not a new one. MINE. All of this will probably end up putting the repair, if they do it, finished AFTER we leave. Jon is having trouble getting a VA transfer and his surgery still isn't scheduled.

I quit.

Old 09-17-2013, 03:06 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

I'm filled with panic. It's hormonal. Irrational. But it feels real all the same and it's really hard. I've been on the verge of panic/tears all day. Bullshit. Hate this. Someone spay me.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyGroomer View Post
If you're going to ask me if everything is ok, if we need anything, etc, don't just ignore me when I tell you that no, everything is not ok. My life is crumbling in front of my face. We were flood victims and got hit hard. I lost my car, a good portion of my expensive grooming equipment, and quite a few other things that don't worry me quite as much to the stupid flooding. I have to move way sooner than I had planned because of my RELIGION. I have no job lined up in Arizona, no place to live except with my parents, and I can't get this knot out of my stomach. I've cried until I can't any more, and I just want to jump off a cliff right now. Insurance company it's dragging their feet on admitting that it's their fault that my car was stolen by THEIR tow truck driver, though they're now checking to see if repairing the rear end damage, ECM and the damage to the inside will cost more than the car is worth so they have to total it out what is going to happen. I just want MY van, not a new one. MINE. All of this will probably end up putting the repair, if they do it, finished AFTER we leave. Jon is having trouble getting a VA transfer and his surgery still isn't scheduled.

I quit.
I tried to call you back a few times that night but your phone kept going right to voicemail...?

I have negative motivation at work today. It didn't help that I read my schedule wrong and got here at 9am, realized I was supposed to be here at 1pm, went home and then just, blah.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!

Last edited by Zoom; 09-17-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Zoom call me tonight if you're up to it. My phone had been screwy the last week on top of everything else.

Old 09-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Show Dog

I fell in love with the area we went to on vacation. It is just the type of place I'd love to raise a family but I know we can never live there. I think he would be happier where we are versus there anyway. Any time I've ever mentioned moving away to my Mom, she makes me feel so guilty.

Oh well. Guess there are always vacations.

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler
Old 09-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

My Mom is driving me CRAZY. I'm so glad she's going to South Carolina for a week. It is not my fault two of your children don't live here lady, be less clingy kthxbai.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013