Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
- Summer: Bat removal = $800
OMG! They could charge me whatever they wanted!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 09-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Top Dog

When you're fawning over a pittie pup at work, commenting on how you like the streamlined/compact pitties more than the bulky ones and your co-worker tells you that the dog isn't a pit bull and it's definitely a boxer. >.<

The dog is a pit bull if I've ever seen one.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 09-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Months ago my best friend confided something in me about stuff that's going on with his family.
I didn't tell anybody. Which was tough because it was upsetting and disturbing and I wanted to talk it out instead of keeping it bottled up inside, but it wasn't my stuff to tell so for months I've walked around with this horror about what is going on with my friend and his family and all I can do is ask my friend how things are going, and sometimes I couldn't even ask in private so we'd have to have vague conversations like "oh how are things?" "oh they're things."

He told me he had told three people. None of the three of us work at the station anymore so I'm pretty sure it wasn't any of us.

But somehow it's gotten out, because my co-worker showed up this morning and "At the risk of diving into gossip..." and asked me if I knew what was going on with my friend, have I talked to him recently, and did I know X. Yes... yes I have known.
Somehow the details have gotten out. Not just the vague "this is happening" but the DETAILS of it. I don't know what's been going on at the station, so it's possible that in the months since I found out, more people have been informed - and somebody has apparently run their mouth.

I'm upset and offended for my friend because it's bad enough to begin with and then to have people running around basically gossiping about it... it's gross.

I do NOT miss this part of the radio station. You cannot tell anybody a **** thing without the entire building knowing within a few minutes and then people run off and spread it OUTSIDE the building even. Seriously? This is somebody's life. It's not gossip. It's upsetting and it's horrible and nobody should have to deal with this stuff and yet THIS IS HIS LIFE.
Who does this? I am so incredibly upset.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-16-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm All Ears

I think I am destined to be poor. Lol. Of course if I didn't spend so much on those danged dogs... I guess they're worth it.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
When you're fawning over a pittie pup at work, commenting on how you like the streamlined/compact pitties more than the bulky ones and your co-worker tells you that the dog isn't a pit bull and it's definitely a boxer. >.<

The dog is a pit bull if I've ever seen one.
My favorite is all the people who think Rhys is going to be huge because pitbulls are huge.

Um, no. He weighs 25 pounds at 4 months. He'll probably be 50 at maturity (he's quite compact).

Is it weird that 50 pounds is just not a big dog to me?

Old 09-16-2013, 04:34 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post
Nope, 50 pounds is on the large side of medium, IMO. If Abrams would stop growing right now (at 53lbs) I'd be a happy camper. ^_^ (Unfortunately....I think he has about another 30-40lbs to go. *sigh*)

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Top Dog

Few things.

1) Stalkers are pathetic, not flattering.

2) Stalkers need to realize this is an international dog forum, where no one knows or vaguely cares about your scrawny ass. However, if you go around TELLING everyone it is you, well, then that's your logic fail. Especially since no names, locations, or relations were named. Could have been one of my co-workers. All you did was confirm what I already suspected, hook...line...sinker.

3) YOU are stalking ME on an INTERNATIONAL DOG FORUM. Because, god forbid, you can't live not sticking your nose in a place it doesn't belong. Facebook, livejournal, stalking me all across the [double rainbow] internet! You can't stop, you are an addict. However, in the same thread, god forbid I know ANYTHING about you or the ridiculous rumors you've spread in the 100 mile radius of your incessantly flailing tongue. Logic.

4) Anyone who says I am a "College dropout with a failed marriage", knowing the circumstances behind it all, is simply a disgusting human being.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Few things.

1) Stalkers are pathetic, not flattering.

2) Stalkers need to realize this is an international dog forum, where no one knows or vaguely cares about your scrawny ass. However, if you go around TELLING everyone it is you, well, then that's your logic fail. Especially since no names, locations, or relations were named. Could have been one of my co-workers. All you did was confirm what I already suspected, hook...line...sinker.

3) YOU are stalking ME on an INTERNATIONAL DOG FORUM. Because, god forbid, you can't live not sticking your nose in a place it doesn't belong. Facebook, livejournal, stalking me all across the [double rainbow] internet! You can't stop, you are an addict. However, in the same thread, god forbid I know ANYTHING about you or the ridiculous rumors you've spread in the 100 mile radius of your incessantly flailing tongue. Logic.

4) Anyone who says I am a "College dropout with a failed marriage", knowing the circumstances behind it all, is simply a disgusting human being.

Have you called the cops about this? Seriously.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Have you called the cops about this? Seriously.
As seriously disconcerting the lengths this person is willing to go to is, it's petty and not worth the time or attention. I just want them out of my personal business. We only have one connection, and I've been extremely open about the fact that it needs to stay that way. And because of that connection, it isn't worth it to call the cops anyway. I'm not out to ruin lives, I just want to move on with my own. This person, these people, need to seriously think about that.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch View Post

50 pounds is downright little !!