Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Wanna Pet My Wiener?

For her regular ID tag on her collar she wears 24/7 she has her name and my number (it's a teeny tag, so nothing else would fit!). On nameplate tags I put her name, my number and my mom's number, "reward if found and returned" and if there's enough room my address.

The Watchmen "Pike"
Blue merle Miniature American Shepherd puppy

Dachshund Nola: Life as a crazy, fun loving Doxie
http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com
Old 09-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Not a Border Collie

Quinn's old tag said:
Quinn
If loose I'm lost!
Phone Number 1
Phone Number 2

Her current one is smaller, so it has her name on one side and:
Phone Number
REWARD

on the other side

I think I'd like to get her a Boomerang tag. There's a lot of sayings I'd like to include but I simply run out of room on a hanging tag (I don't like big hanging tags).

Ned's tag simply has his name and a phone number, as it's pretty fancy and doesn't leave a lot of room. Plus our cell phone numbers may be changing soon - so we just stuck with the home number.

Quinn - English Shepherd

Old 09-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Big Dog

I have two collars with the ID tags from the Vet that they only wear if I am travelling, otherwise they never have collars on.

They just have the name of the Vet clinic, where they are and their phone number. They are both Rabies tags from the two Rabies Shots Remmy has had.

Keep thinking I should really get some better tags but unless I got in an accident when travelling, they are not going to get lost.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Top Dog

Well, I ended up sticking with what I originally planned.. overkill, but I want my dogs back if something were to happen. I think the only thing I might have changed would be to put my email on there, but I think 4 different phone numbers will suffice.

Side note, GDS is QUICK to ship! I also noticed I checked the box for 'standard' shipping and the tracking information I got from the email shows they bumped me to 'priority 2 day', which is pretty awesome.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:27 AM
Silence, peasants.

Wesley just has a tag with his name and sister's cell.

Puppy has a tag with a saying and on the back 'reward' and my phone number.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 09-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Top Dog

I just ordered Gimmick's and it says
Gimmick
Phone #
If I'm alone,
Im lost.

Plus, it has the cutest magic picture on front. I hunted all over the internet to find it.

Ganbits says
Gambit
Phomne #
Needs medication
I'm lost

Though if anyone gets close enough to read it, id be shocked. His also has a custom picture, because he's spoiled as can be

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Resident fainting goat

MERLIN
(my full name)
(my phone number)
(the vet which he attends)
I NEED DAILY MEDS
Old 09-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Xena has her rabies tag, her license tag and a general info tag that simply has her name, our names and numbers including the vet's number.

Mine (that I wear along with my old military dog tags) has my home number, wife's cell number and my doctor's name/number. A concession to my wife who worries when I go running at night. I think I heard her talking about getting me chipped, too
Old 09-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Top Dog

Name and cell phone number. I don't have a home address because we often travel with our dogs and I do t want people to know exactly how far from home they are.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Mine have a variety. Ozzy's has "If I'm Alone, I'm Lost" and mine and my spouses old number on it. (My number hasn't changed, just DH's)

Enzo has a Fetching Tag, so it has her tagline, and on the back is her name and my phone number.

Indy's GDS tag has the same "If I'm Alone, I'm Lost" on it, as well as both of our numbers (DH's number is correct on hers) and the city and state listed. I bought it when we were headed out to CO, so on the off chance she got loose, they would know she was from out of town, and someone would be looking for her.

I really like the "If I'm Alone, I'm Lost" because it states the definite truth. If my dogs are ever alone, they're lost. I don't put reward on their tags, just because, actually, idfk, but I don't like it on there.

Indy's next tag my say "Call My Bitch!" on one side and "Oh Sh!t, I'm Lost!" on the other, with my phone number, lol. I have an aversion to putting their names on their tags.

The only reason I haven't ordered that tag is because it's not exactly polite, lol, and I'm not sure it wouldn't cause a riot of someone read it from afar in public while she's working I think I know the solution to that though...

Ahahahahahah! I found an awesome one by critterbling on etsy. It says "Have your people call my people" I may need this for Ozzy......