Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
You forgot an extra pair of pants or you actually wwithout any thinge house with no pants on??
I walked out with very short sleeping shorts on. I may as well have walked out without anything on.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Twin 2.0

Today is moving waaaaay too slowly. I want mah kitteh now!

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!
Old 09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Top Dog

I spent the last 90 minutes crying and writing a response to my professor's email basically accusing me of taking advantage of him because I asked to use one of my APPROVED accommodations. I finally finished it and sent it to him and the 3 people who are involved in student disability services. But now I'm wiped out and I'm shutting down, and I still have all sorts of stuff to do. Not to mention I feel like **** because I am being treated like ****. I hate it.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:15 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Are you kidding me? I finally got an obgyn appt for Monday and today Aunt Flo started. I seriously never have periods. Knowing my luck they won't be able to reschedule for a long time and I'm anxious to get on BC/hormones now.
I would go anyway. I got my period the day before an appointment before and it was fine. Depends how heavy it is during the actual appointment.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

People suck. People suck. People suck!!!!!!

Everyone is bringing in their pets now that the summer is over, everything is covered in fleas, including the half bald daddy dog, mommy dog, and their 6 3-week old puppies!!!!

People suck.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:35 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I need a schedule. I need structure. Not having that is killing me.

WHY DID MY MOTHER HAVE TO RAISE ME WITH OCD LIKE TENDENCIES WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING?!?!?!

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Top Dog

I have to face the reality that my dog is getting older. After a week of off and on sickness I took Chewy to the vet today. She had full bloodwork, urinalysis and cytology done and while all came back normal the doctor kept saying, "she looks good... for nine" and "these numbers are normal for a senior." I don't know why it affected me as much as it did but it felt like a dull blow every time. Had to swallow back a lump in my throat when she pointed out a tumor that she wanted to check out.

Anyway, we are now equipped with antibiotics, dewormer, and anti-nausea pills and a vague diagnosis of gastroenteritis. Caused by....?
Old 09-06-2013, 12:11 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Also if to text me ... TEXT gosh darn it! Don't just be all like "hey what's up?" Then disappear! WTH?

Old 09-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Top Dog

I'm surrounded by terrible terrible dog owners and I want to punch them all in the throat.

My brothers dog has what I suspect is a torn ACL that they haven't done anything about. This is their second dog that they neglect. (Don't walk, exercise, train, take to the vet...) Their first dog was an awesome black lab that ended up at the HS and then they went out and got an insane boxer mix off kijiji. I take her to work for her vaccines, etc but I can't afford to fix her leg.

My neighbor bought a shih tzu puppy from a flea market. He didn't realize it had a dermoid cyst on its eyeball and needed surgery. He wanted to breed his female shih tzu mix to this one. I convinced him to surrender the pup to a rescue. One year later he gets another pup from the same market, then rehomes it for chewing his baseboards.

My husband's good friend has a dog with hypothyroid and a partially torn ACL. She also has pancreatitis flare ups because they keep feeding her ice cream or she gets into the garbage. They let her thyroid prescription run out when they moved here and they do nothing to address her chronic three legged lameness. They're just going to wait until these two TOTALLY TREATABLE issues become too much for the dog and then euthanize her.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 09-06-2013, 06:31 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I would go anyway. I got my period the day before an appointment before and it was fine. Depends how heavy it is during the actual appointment.
Really? It seems weird to me to go. Right now I want someone to stab me in my uterus because I am doubled over in pain. It's awful when I do rarely get a period.

I need to decide if I am going to cancel by this afternoon. I do need to see doctors sooner rather than later.