Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Top Dog

I like my Whipps for low shed no drool. I mean, they do shed, but a good quality food and vacuuming/sweeping once a week and the hair is minimal. I couldn't do dog smell.. it'd drive me crazy!

Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
You need a zoi. Strider and Kaia can go for 3 months between baths and still smell like shampoo when they get wet. And they're hairy, but they don't shed a whole lot.

With two zois in the house, I find mild dust bunnies in the corners if I don't sweep for a week. They ride in my car all the time and for some reason, no dog hair.
I <3 Zois. They have minimal shedding of the type of hair that I could deal with, too. But I'd absolutely have to find a breeder. Unless you plan on another Kaia litter, that's probably not happening.

Besides, I don't want a puppy. I mean, I would probably deal with one if necessary, but I don't want one. I want the adult a year and a half later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Yes! Get a poodle/poodle mix!! I volunteer with a poodle rescue and we get dogs all the time! Most are off of kijiji and similar sites!! Be on the look out!
I need to volunteer with a poodle rescue, then, when it's time for next dog.