Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-30-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm All Ears

It does depend on the office. We are business casual most days (except fridays we work, which is jeans but still flats/heels and nice shirts). The professionals may go full out into suits/ties/etc for big meetings with other companies but I never go to those so that's not a concern to me.

I don't do skirts or dresses at all. Some people do and look nice but I always feel out of place in them plus... it's Oklahoma and between the highrise buildings it's a wind tunnel. Know how many skirt mishaps I've seen?

Anyways, I have black slacks (several pairs), khaki slacks, grey slacks, grey capris, black ankle slacks... I see some people wear the really bright slacks with neutral tops- that works well too.

For tops I wear a lot of nicer tank tops with cardigans. Or Just any nicer looking top. A lot of layering.

I also like adding jewelry if possible.

Shoes: flats, heels, or boots. I think I'm going to have to stop with the heels though because my ankles and knees are hurting a lot more since I started wearing heels every day. Can't wait for winter so I can just wear boots again. I stick to black, flesh colored, or grey shoes mostly. I do have a couple pairs of red shoes I like a lot too but don't wear as often.

I go to New York and Company some. For slacks, I like the Limited best. I also do a lot of TJ MAXX shopping and things like that.

I'm to the point where 90% of my wardrobe is office attire.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:58 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
I wear dresses almost every day. So much more comfortable than blouses! The only time I wear pants is with sweaters in the winter.

Almost my entire wardrobe is from The Limited. It's the only place I've found where the clothes actually fit me!
Me too! I hardly ever wear pants.

80% of my dresses and skirts are from Lilly Pulitzer. The rest are from Loft for the most part. I feel more comfortable and happier in dresses and skirts. Lol.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 08-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Resident fainting goat

I don't often wear dresses in a professional environment.
I have this weird complex where I feel like my legs look weird/disproportional.
Which is WEIRD because I don't think they do when I wear pants/leggings ever.

but in a dress all of a sudden I'm like "Everyone is judging my thighs. My ankles are weird. Why are my legs so short.. everyone else has long legs.. "

I wear dresses out (because I love wearing dresses) with friends a lot and I assume they secretly think my legs are weird but don't say anything because they love me.

It's weird lol