Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-22-2013, 11:01 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
I held a baby today and kind of wanted one... I hate kids.
I've been growing more and more tolerant towards children, to the point that I actually like some of them.

It's terrifying me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Y'all are crazy.

I've been spending weeks trying to talk myself INTO wanting kids because I believe I could get a husband if only I wanted kids.

It's not working.
If my hormones ever start going child-crazy, you can have them.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Man plans, God laughs. Come April Lucy will have someone else's throw up to eat besides her own.

I think Macchu Picchu is going to win. It is much cheaper...and let's be honest, way more fun.
I had no idea. I still remember you posting a few months ago about how much you loved your current lifestyle and that you weren't going to change it.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Top Dog

I got a new keyboard and it's crazy--I think I'll be able to type much faster once I used to it, but right now it's like WHAT WHAT WHAT.

It's one of the mechanical ones? idk, but they're expensive. My friend spilled soda on it and my boyfriend and I fixed it so now it's mine.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My problems with Herbert are over... he died completely tonight. Again.
I took him to Best Buy and asked for a manager and told the guy "I don't want to be a screaming crazy lady in your store, but I'm really upset, so I apologize." He was REALLY nice and after I told him the story starting from the mobo + HD death in March, he said "I don't even want to mess around with trying to fix it for you. I want to just junk it out and get you store credit for a new computer."

I could have kissed him, honestly. Super easy, they gave me a gift card for the full amount and I went off into the store to find a new computer.

Found a new one. Eyed a slightly more expensive model but decided to just buy the one that was the same as my old one. I asked the kid checking me out if I could put additional hard drives in this computer, because I had bought one before that didn't have expansion bays. He had to go ask but came back and said "100% yes."
Got home, opened it and immediately opened the CPU to check for expansion bays... apparently I wasn't specific enough... I want to add 3.5" drives, not 2.5"...
By then it was 8:40 and too late to really go back and get the other machine. So I hope when I get there tomorrow morning it will still be there because they only had one on the shelf, and the college kids just moved into their dorms Thursday so they're all going to be raiding Best Buy and Target and everywhere else this weekend spending their parent's money. Hopefully I can get there and get my machine and go home and just be done.
I have to fork over another $250 but honestly I really kind of wanted the other one... and I told the guy helping me pick one out "Just give me this one before I talk myself into spending more money." I should have just bought it. *sigh*

I told my dad about it and he said "But you know with the hourly rate you're making doing freelance stuff you'll have that $250 paid off in X hours."
"I know," I said, "but... I just didn't want to spend any money right now... I don't have a lot and I didn't want to spend any..."
"I know," he says. "But it's an investment."
In other words it was a typical conversation with my dad. Where he tells me to spend money. Because life is an investment. And I know he's right but **** if that doesn't make me broke.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Tyler, myself and a group of close friends are going on a very narly overnight hike today. I am slightly nervous as I've never even on a intense hike all year round. Bears are everywhere, but there is three guns going. And a few of the people are human machines. So a tad intimidating, but I am excited. Kinnds I guess.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 08-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I had no idea. I still remember you posting a few months ago about how much you loved your current lifestyle and that you weren't going to change it.
Umm, yeah. This wasn't my desired path. I already made an appointment with a therapist next week to try to work through my unwant of this baby. I am not thrilled. Husband is. Even more to talk about with therapist.

I am hoping when we go to the doctor Wednesday she will say, "April fools, you're not preggo!" But I'm preparing for the opposite.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 08-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Top Dog

If 12-hour Allegra is 60mg, why is 24-hour Allegra 180mg?
Old 08-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Umm, yeah. This wasn't my desired path. I already made an appointment with a therapist next week to try to work through my unwant of this baby. I am not thrilled. Husband is. Even more to talk about with therapist.

I am hoping when we go to the doctor Wednesday she will say, "April fools, you're not preggo!" But I'm preparing for the opposite.
Oh no. =< I knew it wasn't exactly your plan but I thought you were excited once it had kinda sank in... I'm sorry it's been tough.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-24-2013, 06:40 PM
Sport Model Pug

I want to make pickles this year.

Anyone have any kick butt garlic dill pickle recipes?

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 08-24-2013, 11:21 PM
Professional Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
It was a female. I can't remember her name now, but if I heard/saw it I'd know it.
The owner, I mean. Was the dog Mina?