Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-22-2013, 08:21 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Brian and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage today who'd have thought

Going to be a low key day though but that's ok with me. No money lol. picking up the van today after it got fixed, we need a new dishwasher since ours kicked the bucket the other day ... and now I need a new phone. PLUS, poor Brian is in the dentist chair getting a crown as we speak lol.

8 years ... hard to believe. It's flown by and I'm even more in love with him now than day 1

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Nerd Herd opened slots in their virtual triology. I was too late for the first one but then didn't want to sign up for the rest and not get the whole medal. Now I'm signed up, have no idea what I need to do, except now I believe I have to run 3 5k runs by the end of September! lol
Old 08-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Found out my brothers tumors are benign! ^_^
Old 08-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Big Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post

Going to be a low key day though but that's ok with me. No money lol. picking up the van today after it got fixed, we need a new dishwasher since ours kicked the bucket the other day ... and now I need a new phone. PLUS, poor Brian is in the dentist chair getting a crown as we speak lol.

8 years ... hard to believe. It's flown by and I'm even more in love with him now than day 1
Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun......also goes faster as you get older but we'll stick to the first.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Starting tonight, I get Finnegan for 12 days, all to myself

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 08-22-2013, 02:32 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I on so happy for you Babyblue!!

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 08-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Twin 2.0

Awesome, BB!!
Old 08-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Duuuuude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post

Can I just say that I love you guys' relationship? It's just so natural and meant to be. And it's not even like you post about your marriage incessantly or anything - it's just when you do (or when Brian does), it shines through how much you guys adore each other.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 08-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Starting tonight, I get Finnegan for 12 days, all to myself
And on that note...

I leave for Cape Breton tomorrow morning!!! Way too **** early, because we're driving, but omg I'm so excited.

I haven't set foot there in a decade. Which is wrong. Just wrong. It was my second home growing up. I'm going to see so much family while I'm there. It will be wonderful!

First big trip with my new guy, too. He's never been to the island and is excited to finally meet some of my family. <3 It will be great to spend the time with him!

ETA; Forgot to add that I will highly likely be meeting up with our single Caper Chazzer, yv0nne! <3

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapeach View Post
Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun......also goes faster as you get older but we'll stick to the first.
Thank you. LOL yes we'll stick with the first one. I am not getting old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paviche View Post
Can I just say that I love you guys' relationship? It's just so natural and meant to be. And it's not even like you post about your marriage incessantly or anything - it's just when you do (or when Brian does), it shines through how much you guys adore each other.
Thank you That's how we feel about it too lol. We just fit together like the two odd puzzle pieces that no one can find a place for lol.

I do have to add to my good news for the day.

Most awesome day EVER!!!! I mean it's awesome because it's our anniversary but it's been a stressful week with all the things that were breaking and all the money we were going to have to put out. With the vans issues (cracked engine block) and the dishwasher leaking and my Iphone biting the dust (the battery basically crapped out).

We Went to pick up the van and it only cost $68 for the tire rotation and oil change. They ended up getting Honda to cover the cost of the belts they replaced (technically that should have been maintenance stuff) with the engine replacement under warranty. so that was about $300 saved.

we figured with the money we saved there we would go and do a phone upgrade for me. Was going to cost $99 for an upgrade to an Iphone 4S. They asked if I wanted to trade in my old phone and it would be worth $118 lol so I got my upgrade for free and the extra amount they applied to our next bill So to say it's been a great day is an understatement lol. We were prepared to be down to pennies until Brians next payday. Thanks God... fist bump lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney