Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 08-19-2013, 10:43 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
As if going to dinner at a boyfriends parents isn't stressful enough:

Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner for the first time ever with my boyfriend's parents, his brother whom I have -3 things in common with, and his step-grandparents who a) I've never even met and b) don't speak any English.

Btw, this is the bf who knocked me up while we were **** buddies only and decided we should be together a week before our kid was born.

The icing on the cake? Boyfriend is working, so I'm going ALONE.
Do you get along with his parents? If there any reason to think this will go badly?

I don't know, I never really felt awkward about meeting boyfriends family and vice versa so I really don't come from a point of understanding.

Heck, I met my inlaws and talked to them for the FIRST time after we had already been married for a year and they found out about our marriage accidentally (we got married for immigration purposes but it only make the process worse lol and we didn't tell anyone because we were going to have a real wedding lol) and my MIL FOUND my BRA at the apartment they ddn't know we were sharing lol and then had a friend see the wedding announcement in public record lol

And these days my MIL and i are super close. I call her everyday just to chat. I love her and she loves me and the first time I met them after all of that it was like HI MOM IN LAW. YOU'RE THE BEST lol.

So... Go... Have a good time. Show off the baby, bond, and share stories . Enjoy them

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Found a guy I was interested in.
Too chickenshit to send him an e-mail.
I "winked" instead of see if he takes the bait.

COWARD.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Does anyone know of a gentle face cleanser that one could find at Wally World? I have run out & I need more but my skin, ESP face skin is super fickle :/.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

My face is finally clearing up from using the antibiotics. I am super happy because of that right now.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 09-02-2013, 09:22 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Is anyone still using oil for their face, from the beginning of the thread? I'm very interested in hearing how its going! I've been using oil for my hair, but I'm still afraid to apply it directly onto my face intentionally . . .

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 09-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
Is anyone still using oil for their face, from the beginning of the thread? I'm very interested in hearing how its going! I've been using oil for my hair, but I'm still afraid to apply it directly onto my face intentionally . . .
I AM! It's going very well, but I never really had an acne problem (A pimple here and there during my cycle but nothing too major) but now not even that. Plus my face is CRAZY soft now
I am using castor and coconut oil it works very well and my face feels so clean and soft after! I love it

May just be me but as well as softer and clearer.. I think my complexion actually looks more even toned.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
such sights to show you

I'm still doing the oil cleaning method, and I like it a lot.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Richy Rich HM Twit!

Does anyone use a Clarisonic? If so, what is your routine and what products do you use?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattina88 View Post
I'm still using it, but still tweaking it. My skin is super duper soft, I do still get my "monthly breakout" though.... and I don't know if there's really anything on this planet that's going to prevent that? But when I'm not dealing with that, I'm pretty pleased. I'm doing castor oil and sweet almond oil, plus some tea tree, peppermint, and orange essential oils added in (those last two I purchased for other purposes, but apparently they're good for skin so I figure why not!).

But I also still use regular face wash... which I don't know, maybe I'll wean myself off it at some point lol, but I'm using up what I have.

Quote:
Does anyone use a Clarisonic? If so, what is your routine and what products do you use?
I do! I use it every night. I don't do anything special with it, just use it with my regular face wash. Afterwards is when I put on my OCM mixture and/or coconut oil. I'm not sure if I really notice any changes in my skin for better or worse since I started using my Clarisonic, for me it's really more about what products I'm using... but it sure does make my skin feel cleaner. And softer.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013