Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-15-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm All Ears

I think it would be better if I had lost weight already. I feel like eating is sabotaging my workouts.

Yesterday I ate oatmeal and a pear. Worked out hard at lunch for 30 mins doing one of our intervals. Then ate a salad with an egg for protein. By dinner I was famished and craving all sorts of fatty food. I ate a sandwich but still had somach pains. Ate a banana and peanut butter and was still feeling bad.

This morning I had scrambles eggs and sausage and some salsa and a little cheese. Now my coworkers have chosen Italian for lunch since we're our on a field trip. I know I should get a salad. I want cheesy pasta.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Is it at all an option for you to consult with a nutritionist? Even on a short term to get you going? It sounds like you're not only struggling with the what and the how much but also the when.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Back from vacation. Haven't been eating exactly right for the last week. Kept running daily, though. Today's "diet" was obvious when I went for my run tonight. Felt like I had lead in my legs

Tomorrow is another day.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Resident fainting goat

Starting to feel like juice cleansing just isn't for me

I love juicing. It makes me feel good, it gets me the nutrition from the vegetables I SHOULD be eating more of, I juice for breakfast and it keeps me full and focused ALL DAY

but every time I try a cleanse I end up starving and discouraged I'm only on day 2 and I'm not doing well.

Old 08-19-2013, 04:43 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Still working our way through T25 Alpha the cardio has gotten "easier" but it's all still very intense lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Mowed three lawns again today. Then ran 2.3 miles.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Resident fainting goat

On a scale of 1-deargodFrangetcontrolofyourlife how bad is it to have scrambled eggs for dinner?

It started out as a funny "haha breakfast for dinner!" thing..
and now i can't stop.

I eat dinner early (I'm an old woman) like around 6. and eggs are warm and homey and I really like them lol I don't add anything other than some olive oil and a pinch of salt!

I am proud of myself through, found a spinach salad I really like! (Spinach + Pomegranate vinagrette + raspberries) and have been bringing it to work for lunch
Old 08-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I eat eggs for dinner a lot. Almost had them tonight. Especially after a gym night... I often don't want to eat a whole lot and/or don't really want to cook. Eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage if I happen to have any already cooked and I just reheat it... yep.

True story: I did BodyPump this evening and came home. Let Auggie out of his crate and knelt on the floor to cuddle him. Tried to get him to go let Pepper and Payton out of their crates. He wouldn't do it. So I had to figure out how to stand back up. Decided I would just crawl instead...
oh my arms and my shoulders and ow ow that won't work either.
I died a little on the floor.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-20-2013, 09:33 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Eggs are definitely my go-to dinner if I'm feeling lazy. Eggs and cheese and green peppers. Nom.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Nuttin wrong with eggs for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Gives you an excuse to eat bacon.