Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-14-2013, 05:25 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I get done cleaning ALL OF THE THINGS in the bathroom, and then I walk into the bedroom....and Abrams had a pee puddle on the edge of the bed trailing all of the way across the room. After I had just taken him out a half hour ago.

He holds it for up to six hours when he is the in the crate on a daily basis, why on GOD'S GREEN EARTH does he feel the need to frantically pee 5 TIMES EVERY HOUR when I am home?!?!?!

I had to clean the carpet in my entire bedroom, and I had just changed the sheets.

I'm ready for an adult dog now, plz kthx. Or a puppy with more bladder control. I swear to God, Chloe was NEVER this bad.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 08-14-2013, 05:59 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Package was supposed to be here YESTERDAY.... And the tracking on it says it was on vehicle for delivery since 9:53am this morning. SO WHY IS MY PACKAGE NOT HERE?!?!?!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 08-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
Meh, In my area I do not have to dose my animals with chemicals. And even when we drove through BC to Vancouver I did not give them chemicals. If I was stopping in the Okanagan, then maybe yes I might dose the dogs up but probably not since its still pretty uncommon there.

And I never dose my dogs with stuff for fleas and ticks. My dogs actually had flea issues when we lived in Spruce Grove. So far no fleas or ticks here. And even then we just let the fleas run their cycle and then they went away.

I spent a fair share of time in Fort Mac, you could not pay me to live there. I don't know how you do it. All the bugs and terrible drive to get there and the seclusion. Plus it costs a fortune to live there.

But each to their own
We grew up further north, more remote, longer drive with worse bugs HAHAHA.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:14 PM
LABRADERP!

What makes people think its okay to grab a strange dogs face to kiss it?!?!!! And then get offended when I tell them not to do that and mad about it?!?!!

I'm sorry I don't want my dog to have a bite record and you missing part of your face!
10/01/2013
Gunslinger's Snowfall Banshee Scream "Takoda"
03/22/2010
Forever in my heart
Murray's Bojangles is High Rollin' "Beau"
11/03/2002-11/21/2013
Old 08-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Big Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttkip View Post
What makes people think its okay to grab a strange dogs face to kiss it?!?!!! And then get offended when I tell them not to do that and mad about it?!?!!

I'm sorry I don't want my dog to have a bite record and you missing part of your face!
AMEN! So many people try to fondle your dog without asking anything. My parents unfortunately are some of those people. "If a dog is out in public it HAS to be friendly"

Last edited by gapeach; 08-14-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: stupid kindle
Old 08-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Sport Model Pug

I need a new stove.

Came home for my break at an earlier time than usual, mum came home at the same time too which is also earlier than usual. So there was smoke filling the kitchen and a terrible smell, all coming from the back of the stove. It wasn't on or anything, turned out a mouse crawled up inside and chewed wires and fried itself starting the stove on fire.

Luckily we were home early or we might not have a house anymore... I don't even want to think about losing Izzie.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 08-14-2013, 07:58 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I need a new stove.

Came home for my break at an earlier time than usual, mum came home at the same time too which is also earlier than usual. So there was smoke filling the kitchen and a terrible smell, all coming from the back of the stove. It wasn't on or anything, turned out a mouse crawled up inside and chewed wires and fried itself starting the stove on fire.

Luckily we were home early or we might not have a house anymore... I don't even want to think about losing Izzie.
OMG how scary!!!!! Good thing you came home when you did!!!

I also hate those people that think since MY dog is out in public, them that makes them public property ... Uh ... Sorry, no! I am NOT a petting zoo, it is NOT my obligation to let your bratty, rude kids harass my poor (in buddy's case) timid dog & scare the crap out of him & set his training back!

I tell people to sod off, in no polite terms, I am not obligated to be accommodating :/

Old 08-14-2013, 08:39 PM
Top Dog

That's super scary MandyPug! Glad everyone is okay!
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Club Terrible - President

Oppr just headbutted me and it shoved ny tooth through my lip. Fun.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Top Dog

It's friggin hot, and the humidity is so high that you are soaking wet with sweat, as if you've just stepped out the shower, within 5 minutes of bring outside. So the air conditioner for the "back" part of our house goes out (we have 2 3 1/2 ton units that run our house). Not just the outer unit, oh noooo, but the the inner part bit the dust right after. So now I need to go pick $6,400 off the money trees we don't have....

It's sooooo hot in the "back" part of the house.