Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2013, 01:08 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Well, I was going to say Lab, so....nevermind. LOL

If you don't need a push button-biddable, extremely outgoing dog (if more reserved/polite is okay, and you also don't mind a "watch dog"), maybe look in to Curly Coated Retrievers as well. I only say this because I was highly considering them before I decided on a Chessie, and the people in the Curly Coat community that I spoke with were super helpful and more than willing to discuss their dogs and the breed in general.

(Although after how many times I've been asked if Abrams is a Labradoodle due to his wavy hair, I don't know if I could stand owning a Curly. ROFLMAO)

Even though I prefer a more discriminating dog, I have also grown quite fond of certain types of Goldens. There is just something about a Golden that is a Good Dog. This breeder was one of the breeders that piqued my interest when I was breed/breeder searching. That would probably be the kind of Golden I'd look for if I ever decided to bring one home.

(I swear, if I ever have a disposable income, a big house, and tons of land, I'm going to end up with one of each of the retrievers. LOL Who wants to bet that would confuse a lot of people?)

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~