Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3631  
Old 08-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is offline
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,268
Default

Dad is finally done with procedures and in recovery.

And this day is finally almost over.
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3632  
Old 08-07-2013, 05:00 PM
CaliTerp07's Avatar
CaliTerp07 CaliTerp07 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Dad is finally done with procedures and in recovery.

And this day is finally almost over.
*relief* Thank goodness.

---

Small joy, but I found bags of yummy chummies at Ross, of all places. $4 for what are usually $8+. I bought them all Then I go to CVS, and I found Zach's favorite arnold palmer gallons for $1.29 (usually $2.99 here). I bought all that they had too.
__________________


Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Reply With Quote
  #3633  
Old 08-07-2013, 07:23 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is offline
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 5,901
Default

I have my wedding dress. It was the first one I saw in the catalog. It was the first one I tried on. And as soon as I put it on, I thought, "This is the one." Tried on a few more gowns just for the heck of it, but I knew it would be that first gown.

I think I was the first person in history to pick out their wedding gown that quickly. ^^
__________________

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #3634  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM
meepitsmeagan's Avatar
meepitsmeagan meepitsmeagan is offline
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 2,434
Default

We interrupt this cleaning rampage for a break on the net.
__________________


Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3635  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 PM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,519
Default

I just bought an 8 panel 48" high ex pen off craigslist for $40... it's in excellent condition too. The lady I got it from used it when she fostered a few puppies for a rescue and didn't need it after and I needed one since we are going to be doing lure coursing trials. I was having trouble finding an affordable one tall enough for an Ibizan and I was SO happy to find this one. Now I need to figure out where I can get a reflective cover for it that blocks the sun from beating down into it.
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #3636  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:11 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,139
Default

Just spent the last two hours all "I don't give a ****. I'm off for two weeks.". Hopefully, by the time I'm back, I'll have news that there's an end in sight.

It's amazing how much better you feel when you know you don't have to go back for a period of time.
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #3637  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:30 PM
ruffiangirl ruffiangirl is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Posts: 1,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
I have my wedding dress. It was the first one I saw in the catalog. It was the first one I tried on. And as soon as I put it on, I thought, "This is the one." Tried on a few more gowns just for the heck of it, but I knew it would be that first gown.

I think I was the first person in history to pick out their wedding gown that quickly. ^^
I did the same thing! Only I didn't bother to try on others, they had the dress I wanted in our colour (of 70 available) and in my size, it was fate!
Reply With Quote
  #3638  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is offline
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,268
Default

My dad is having a lung scan and then he gets to go home!

__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3639  
Old 08-08-2013, 10:39 AM
CaliTerp07's Avatar
CaliTerp07 CaliTerp07 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 7,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I just bought an 8 panel 48" high ex pen off craigslist for $40... it's in excellent condition too. The lady I got it from used it when she fostered a few puppies for a rescue and didn't need it after and I needed one since we are going to be doing lure coursing trials. I was having trouble finding an affordable one tall enough for an Ibizan and I was SO happy to find this one. Now I need to figure out where I can get a reflective cover for it that blocks the sun from beating down into it.
Like the shade cloth panels from clean run? Expensive, but super useful.
__________________


Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Reply With Quote
  #3640  
Old 08-08-2013, 11:11 AM
AmberH AmberH is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 741
Default

Just did a phone interview. Going for an in person interview tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. Of all the jobs I've applied for, this one was at the bottom of my list but it's better than nothing!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site