Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
My dog is giving me the stink eye while shoving her ball in my face. We have to go to the park, I have to iron, vacuum, do laundry... But what am I doing?

Yep, starting another episode of Doctor Who. Thanks, Chaz.
Bwahahahahahahaha, welcome to the dark side
Old 08-05-2013, 01:16 AM
On second thought...

I had to get up at 3am to give cameron a bath because she came in from her ptty break covered in black stuff and smelling like death. I use a towel which had been hanging up for weeks ( I thought abandoned) to dry her off.

This morning my brother wakes me up to scream at mefor using his girlfriends towel to dry Cameron.

This evening my mom comes home to tell me she got a text at work from my brothers gf asking her to tell me not to use her towel and that she got dog hair all over herself when she went to use it.

And I'm like, that sucks, but come on? the only two family members I have need to yell at me and tell me off for you? And you picked the towel up off the floor and you didn't have anywhere to go and you aren't allergic so its really easy to just hop back in the shower for a couple minutes. And if you think I'm inconsiderate consider for a moment that no one can keep a towel in that bathroom because my brother will use it as a bathmat or use it to clean up spilled food.

Plus, you're using towels I bought for me for college.

Idk. Part of me feels her pain and part of me is like 3am, your bf doesn't ever have to get up at 3am for the dogs, easy fix, we've talked dozens of times you live here you could have talked to me yourself and I would have apologized and offered you a different towel.

maybe I'm too close to this, but like wtf?

Signature by aadufield, on Flickr

Proud owner of Cameron, a Chow Chow mix, and Duncan, a http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t141489/.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:30 AM
Top Dog

Spoke to Aikon's breeder at length...we've agreed to find him a home together. I cry a lot. He is going with me to MI on Wed, and then I'll have to leave him there. It's going to be terrible.

Vex came back (he was gone for a week getting neutered, hips and elbows x-rayed (his hips are AWESOME)), and he forgot how to be quiet in his crate. Then he POOPED all over in his crate (he has never done this), and smeared it EVERYWHERE. Oh Malinois, why you so crazy? It was nasty too, I think he wasn't feeling well, black and tar like. The one good thing, he did smear it about, but he didn't get any on him but his feet, and the end of his tail. Bathing was quick and easy, the crate took longer but at least it was a varikennel, not a wire kennel? Yuck.

I went off my BC because we were thinking we wanted to try for kids end of this year...and then we decided we want to wait (because I want to try to do well with Kastle in IPO - yeah, we put kids off for dog sports)...and now I have my period when I didn't for 12 years...TAKE IT AWAY!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Spoke to Aikon's breeder at length...we've agreed to find him a home together. I cry a lot. He is going with me to MI on Wed, and then I'll have to leave him there. It's going to be terrible.
(((((hugs))))) I'm so sorry Falon.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Top Dog

It's freezing in my office, I'm starting to hate my job and my boss, we want to move but don't have the funds, and apparently they are NEVER going to start an agility class I can put Mu in. I'm super cranky today.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
I am so sorry. Hugs to you!
Old 08-05-2013, 10:39 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
I'm sorry you're going through this.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Oh gosh. I understand why you've decided on this option, but it's certainly not going to make it any easier. =< I'm sorry.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm freezing. This is sad! Lol. It's supposed to be warm in August!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 08-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
(((((hugs))))) I'm so sorry Falon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
I am so sorry. Hugs to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
I'm sorry you're going through this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Oh gosh. I understand why you've decided on this option, but it's certainly not going to make it any easier. =< I'm sorry.

Thank you

I keep snuggling him and crying, and then I think, "holy crap, I do NOT want his last few days to be me crying all over him" so I'm playing with him a ton instead - he's SUCH a doll baby. <3