Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2013, 07:09 AM
Dog-wrangler

Default Hello from Minnesota, don'tcha know.

Good morning, everyone! Hello from the land of 10,000 lakes....and trillions of mosquitoes! I live here with my husband and pack of dogs - currently 4 of my own and 3 foster dogs.

From left to right:
Zeppelin, 10 month old GSD/Husky mix. Lady, 7 year old border collie mix. Tifa, 2 year old boxer/pit bull mix. (Back) Spud, 5 year old American Pit Bull Terrier. (Front) Callie, 6 year old GSD/Smooth Collie mix. Jokes, 7 year old pit bull/lab/border collie mix. And last but not least Kaylee, 2-3 year old spaniel/border collie.

Zep, Tifa, and Kaylee are the fosters. The other jerks are mine I'm not active in dog sports, but I love learning anything I can about them. I know some things about dogs, but I also love reading and learning anything I can get my hands about them! I heard about this forum at work - I overheard two customers talking about it and they made chazhound sound pretty dang awesome, so I had to come check it out