Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-30-2013, 12:33 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

So my neice was supposed to come this week to visit with us. We got a call on Tuesday from her mom that she had gotten into some trouble and her and my brother decided that she would not be allowed to come as punishment. I get that... makes me sad but I understand.

Then when I was talking to my dad no Sunday he said that she was just here at Hershey park with a friend. Apparently her friends parents asked my brother is she could go away with them but claims he didn't know where they were going... How do you not know where your child is going on vacation especially if it's to the US where she would need her passport (she's 12). I don't buy that. and they came and did DC and then came to Lancaster and Hershey during the week that my dad was here visiting us.

Now I've got this nagging voice in my head that is telling me not all is kosher and that I'm being lied to. I can't prove it and obviously I don't know this for sure but it's just weird.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 07-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Silence, peasants.

Anything that can go wrong at work today, will. It's kind of comic, but also kind of tear-your-hair-out inducing.

Feistea, ze Blog
Feist - 1 y/o Border Collie
Wesley - 3 y/o nephew derpoodle
Cleo - 13 y/o 'family dog' mini poodle
Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Aware

I hate being here so much. I can't handle it much longer.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 07-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Top Dog

Carrying on in life, feeling content and just ducky really then suddenly getting a punch-in-the-gut reminder that your heart dog is gone and you lost her in a truly unfair way and you feel like throwing up and it takes your breath away and it physically hurts your heart.

I miss her so so so much and my coping mechanism day to day is to vaguely pretend she's just gone temporarily and when reality comes back, it doesn't trickle in like a slow leak, it slams into me like a hurricane.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post
Carrying on in life, feeling content and just ducky really then suddenly getting a punch-in-the-gut reminder that your heart dog is gone and you lost her in a truly unfair way and you feel like throwing up and it takes your breath away and it physically hurts your heart.

I miss her so so so much and my coping mechanism day to day is to vaguely pretend she's just gone temporarily and when reality comes back, it doesn't trickle in like a slow leak, it slams into me like a hurricane.
I'm sorry I understand that 100%...

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 07-30-2013, 10:44 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonPitbullLvr View Post

I'm so sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Duuuuude.

I'm disappointed that the Elways bought a dog from a pet store

http://www.justpetsco.com/portfolio/dachshund-male/

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 07-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm lying in bed and Joey is hogging the bed to the point where I'm half hanging off the bed. Ugh. And he is a pain in the butt to move when he is asleep because he acts like he is dead.

Spent all evening trying to figure out getting my entry forms done for two upcoming lure coursing trials. Joey has done practice runs, but this will be his first time actually lure coursing. He has to do his QC test a week from Saturday which basically tests him with another hound to make sure he courses the lure and NOT other dogs so that he can course in Open Stakes next. I'm planning to QC him a week from Saturday and then actually course him the next day. Problem is I still don't 100% understand everything on the entry form so I'm hoping I don't send it in and then find out I messed up on something. I hate feeling dumb. I have to fill out an entry form for Cricket's first rally competition and that form makes me even more cross eyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-31-2013, 01:15 AM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

I ordered 8 T-Shirts from threadless on July 4th... and they still haven't arrived. I payed like 60€ for them, and I want the NOWH. They are supposed to arrive between July 16th and August 1st (but no later than August 15th. -.-) THEY BETTER NOT ARRIVE ON AUGUST 15TH DAMNIT.
Also I'm pretty sure customs is holding them hostage.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:23 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Cramps. Oh the cramps. Hurry up advil, please.