Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Play that funky music.

Em and Bloo PLAYED TODAY
Old 07-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Top Dog

You know what asshole? Of you are going to let your dog , on its flexi, walk along MY fence and pee I'm going to let my giant assed dog bark at it! And you. Bitching about him barking, which he is only doing because your stupid dog is at MY fence, is going to be disregarded.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I just asked Payton if he wanted to snuggle and he backed up away from me.
Jerk.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 07-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Someone please tell Talon that Artimis hates cuddling with him because when Talon comes over and plops his boney ass directly on top of Art, it doesn't make Art feel very loved! It makes him feel pain and smothered! THAT is why he moves and huffs at you Talon.

And no, going over to do the same thing in his new spot is not going to make him happier!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:53 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Has he been given a round of Baytril? Did that help at all? Otherwise you might want to look into clostridium infections and treating with Tylan powder. Payton was on round after round of Baytril, and the diarrhea cleared up WHILE he was on it - but immediately after he came off it he went right back to being sick. The Tylan powder was the only thing that actually got him healed up.
My parents were about ready to kill him because he was having diarrhea all over the house because he couldn't hold it (it was THAT kind of diarrhea, not just loose stool) and my parents just looooooove carpet. Light-coloured carpet. And that's nothing to speak of the 2AM my puppy just crapped all over my bedroom so I'm cleaning the floor and giving the puppy a bath occurrences... yeah. It's not pleasant. =<

Reportedly Baytril can help SOME colstridium infections, but it didn't work for Payton's obviously. If you haven't gotten an RX for it yet, definitely give it a shot and see if it helps any. You have to buy a whole bucket of Tylan powder and it's like $40, and you'll use quite a bit, but definitely not all of it.
We did a round of Metronidazole and it helped while he was on it, but once he was done we were right back where we started. Will have to look into seeing if a colstridium infection is the culprit if the new food doesn't help!

Old 07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Top Dog

Romeo, stop chewing my blankets and sheets and comforters and quilts, I'm tired of replacing them.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm All Ears

I keep forgetting Rose and locking her outside. I feel SO BAD because she's so sweet but she's so QUIET that I don't even realize that she's not inside with everyone else. I'm such a bad person.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I keep forgetting Rose and locking her outside. I feel SO BAD because she's so sweet but she's so QUIET that I don't even realize that she's not inside with everyone else. I'm such a bad person.
then send her to me. I wouldn't forget her

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 07-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
Romeo, stop chewing my blankets and sheets and comforters and quilts, I'm tired of replacing them.
Guh. Rider does this. We own ONE sheet that doesn't have a massive hole in it from him. I'm waiting for the day he rips it... Drives me batsh*t crazy, dude! I've had to stitch up our comforter SEVERAL times from holes he has put in, and he's ripped up our duvet/quilt cover thing. Strange Cattle Dogs are strange.

I love my Boxer. I wanted to nap with Josh today for a little while, and she was totally cool with crashing and not doing anything at all this afternoon. Meanwhile, Cattle Dogs were screaming and crate bashing for about 10 minutes in another room. Sorry dudes.

Old 07-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Guh. Rider does this. We own ONE sheet that doesn't have a massive hole in it from him. I'm waiting for the day he rips it... Drives me batsh*t crazy, dude! I've had to stitch up our comforter SEVERAL times from holes he has put in, and he's ripped up our duvet/quilt cover thing. Strange Cattle Dogs are strange.

I love my Boxer. I wanted to nap with Josh today for a little while, and she was totally cool with crashing and not doing anything at all this afternoon. Meanwhile, Cattle Dogs were screaming and crate bashing for about 10 minutes in another room. Sorry dudes.
Nah, it's mot a cattle dog thing. Rosey did it all the time too she was 13 or so. We stopped it by not allowing her access to them. Lol

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13