Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 07-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Top Dog

Adrianne, the fact people have been so supportive and touched by this horrible tragedy is a reflection of how supportive and warm and encouraging and open you have been towards your fellow dog owners and friends. There is no need to repay anyone, since this is simply what everyone is doing now for you-- repaying your years of kindness and support.

Arnold was the first dog I ever fell in love with online and following your saga when you brought the fuzz balls home has been inspiring. No one deserves to go through such a horrible catastrophe, but especially not someone like you.

Again, I'm so sorry and I hope your girls are bringing you some peace.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Top Dog

Ah, I'm so sorry, what a horrific thing to happen. I grew to really love Arnold and Backup, thanks to your pictures and stories.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 AM
Taxiderpy

We've been praying for you and your family. There really aren't any words, and I am so sorry your family is going through this kind of heartbreak.

(((((hugs))))))
Old 07-11-2013, 08:12 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Adrienne. There truly are no words, but you know that each of us are here for you. I don't know you personally, I'm not even 100% sure I've talked to you on the forums more than once or twice, but when I read about what happened, my heart broke for you. Later that day I told my mom and sister and I was in tears. I just could never even imagine what you're going through, and even trying completely crushes me. There's nothing that can make what happened alright, but you're not alone. You have Sloan and Shamoo, and Dennis, and your parents, and all of us here. I hope that you will heal quickly from this, even though right now I'm sure it feels like you never will.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 07-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Allons-y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
I've opened and closed this thread so many times just because I can't figure out how to express what I'm feeling.

Thank you for letting all of us get to know these two dogs. Thank you for letting us share in your stories, your trials, your work, your joy and your experiences with them. Thank you for letting us feel like part of their lives. It's made it so much more painful than I can believe to lose these two to such a tragedy but it's because they lived and we get to be a piece of that.

I tend to really not like switching to past tense when someone dies and in this case even more so. They may not physically be here anymore but their legacy lives on. Their stories, their pictures, their video's and who they are continues to make everyone smile, laugh and cry.

They are amazing dogs that touch so many people all across the world and so do you and your love of them. I very much hope you find yourself able to smile at the memory of them but until then we're all here for you.
I feel like I can't say it any better than this. I haven't posted anything here yet because I just don't have anything adequate to say. There are some things that words can't express and this is one of them. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss - even though I never knew Backup or Arnold personally, I was devastated when I heard what had happened. If there's anything at all we can do for you, just let us know.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Lab Love

I'm at a loss for words and nothing can really be said to but I'm truly sorry for your loss.

I can't imagine how you might be feeling, sending positive vibes your way.

Duke - 3yr old Labrador Retriever