Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Default Biothane collar shop

I know I can order from etsy and for 2 items, delivery isn't bad at all.

I'm tempted to get biothane collars as I can't find them in the uk, and my dogs are so mucky... We have mud here most of the year!

However, I specifically would like a quick release collar. I don't like buckles at all. I like their martingales, but they are more for dry showing off days, and not really practical for proper wear down the common or on the beach (they will get ruined).

I would also like them about 1.5" width. And I'd like to pick a colour for each if I can, bodhi wears girly colours as everyone calls her a boy!

Ideas?

Eta, I should add I have seen the ones on etsy and they are all buckles, I'm asking if anyone knows if you can buy quick release and where from? I may settle for buckles if I have no choice.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 06-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Sit! Good dog.

How weird, I've only just posted this, and it searched googled for biothane collar uk, and this thread came up!

Weeeeeeeird! Lol.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Love my pets

I found this website in the UK when I googled it: http://www.dezignadogcollar.co.uk/do...og-collars.htm
Old 06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Reason I don't have a biothane collar = I ONLY LIKE QUICK RELEASE MARTINGALES. No one has those. Guh. Good luck on your search! If you know how to use rivets, you could always just cut the buckle off and attach a quick release yourself.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 06-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Top Dog

Have you contacted any etsy sellers to see if they will make one for you? I have found most of them are willing to try new things.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Dizzy, why don't you ask the people who own the esty shop if they can make you a custom collar with the quick release. I find most people on esty are pretty open to making custom things if you just ask.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 06-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Like a bat outa' hell

Ha ha and we posted at the same time lol

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 06-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Top Dog

Lol! Great minds haha.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Active Pup

Hi all, I was surfing the web the other day and came across this forum. My wife and I have a Weimaraner and we also make Genuine Biothane collars and leashes. We can do all sorts of custom work as we hand make them all ourselves, feel free to check out our website, www.biopetcollars.com. Our website only lists the standard sizes and standard buckles but we did just order in some quick release buckles. If there is something that you would be interested in and don't see it on our website let us know.

I will post our store with more detail in the dog sites and pet sites but just wanted to let you guys know as I came across this thread.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:30 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Bumping this lol

I have messaged the shop owner, so may get a response soon, but anyone come across anything??

I know if I buy buckle collars they won't get used as much, I just know it.

I'm still waiting to get on the biothane train!! Ideal for us as the dogs are so filthy lol