Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Again, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how Denis fault, coming home to that. Being the one to open the door to silence, and just knowing something had gone horribly wrong.

I hope you guys can relax on your vacation to Alaska. I know Moo will get cleared to fly, and you'll have your whole family there with you to relax and get back to some form of normalcy, even if just for those 10 days.

You're not alone. You have a ton of support. You can pull through this. You WILL pull through this. You and Denis will work through this together. Together, you can get through anything.

If there's anything more I/we can do for you, don't be afraid to ask. Even if it seems like a little thing, like an insignificant thing. Anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I saw a woman leave the vet with her dog and I hated her, a cruel and useless emotion but I couldn't fathom why she got to keep her partner and I lost both of mine.
This is totally, completely normal. I 100% understand and have felt this way. When we lost Rosey, there were 5 people waiting to pay and walk out with their dogs. I hated each and every one of them. I couldn't even look at them. It wasn't fair. When we lost Harley, there were 7 other pets admitted by my vet, that were going home. I didn't even see those people, and I hated them. All that to say, it's normal. Don't feel bad about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
I hope someday I can give back to each and everyone of you the way you've even to us, until then Thank you.
We all love you, and we all love your dogs. There's nothing to "give back". We're doing what any decent human would do. We're doing what friends do. We're being there, like family should be. We only wish there was more we COULD do.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13